Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: How effective is Tetrahydrogestrinone

Question How effective is Tetrahydrogestrinone

Tetrahydrogestrinone (aka THG) Wiki: Tetrahydrogestrinone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My trainer told me that this was probably the best steroid on the market and was currently used by Jay Cutler. That might be total BS but I wanted to check it out with you guys first.

Info from another site: "On a milligram for milligram basis, I would suspect its probably going to be very potent and maybe somewhere between 5-10mgs a day would be appropriate." That's an old article stating that for actual bodybuilding results one should take an extreme amount of this compound and in fact the bodybuilding version of the steroid is called THG-100 and comes in 100mg tablets. It's ability to shut down natural testosteron production is off the charts so my guess is that it should be taken in conjuction with some other drug to solve the issue. I do know the guy who won Jay Cutler Classic last year personally and he claims to be one of the few sources of this rare anabolic compound as it's not commercially available. So I was guessing whether it's worth the money or should I stick with the good ol' oxymetholone...
    Last edited by Tatsumaru; 07-26-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

For a drug that can be taken orally it sure sounds like a super drug.

I have never herd of it till now, and I dont know anyone that sell it, or has tried it.

It also claims to not aromatize. But I bet there is similar prolactin issues like tren.

One of my sources has it coming available soon, but doesn't really have much info on it yet. I think I'd wait to give it a try until it's been more widely used. This isn't something I'd like to be on the 'cutting edge' with. I'll let others do the research first.

Well I think I'll try it and post some before/after when I'm done with the cycle. Problem is the cycle is also heavy on test and deca, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to determine the exact effect of thg.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    For a drug that can be taken orally it sure sounds like a super drug.

I have never herd of it till now, and I dont know anyone that sell it, or has tried it.

It also claims to not aromatize. But I bet there is similar prolactin issues like tren.
    yeah probably its a progestin too. I remember when all that shit went down with victor conte the owner of BALCO pharmaceaticals and the all those athletes he was supplying it to because it was at that point undectable. And to think theres still alot of professional athletes who use him as a "trainer". thats when barry bonds and a lot of others went down.

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    yeah probably its a progestin too. I remember when all that shit went down with victor conte the owner of BALCO pharmaceaticals and the all those athletes he was supplying it to because it was at that point undectable. And to think theres still alot of professional athletes who use him as a "trainer". thats when barry bonds and a lot of others went down.
    Its all a bunch of smoke and mirrors to make money, its sad.