Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Absolute DNP Guide

I wouldn't advise an enemy of mine to use dnp, but what would I know...

Risks/Side Effects

Hearing all of these wonderful things probably has you wondering what the side effects and risks are. They are quite formidable and contribute to making DNP one of the most intolerable (though effective) drugs used in bodybuilding. Starting with the most significant, and descending in importance, are the following risks and side effects of DNP use.

Risks:

Overheating - There is no upper limit to DNP's body temperature increase, meaning that one may literally "cook from the inside" if they take too much. Dosage considerations will be given later, but even an overdose of 4-6 times the recommended dosage may be lethal. Much smaller overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems.

Carcinogenesis - Phenols in general are reputed to be carcinogenic. Although 2,4-dinitrophenol has never been implicated in a cancer diagnosis, some are nonetheless concerned, and understandably so. In addition to the inherent carcinogenic potential caused by its status as a phenol, production of free radicals and the release of various compounds stored in adipose tissue stores during DNP's rapid oxidation of fat may also potentially be harmful.

Death - This is self-explanatory and has occurred with several bodybuilders who chose to use this compound.

Side Effects:

Discomfort and sweating - This is the single most noticeable effect of DNP use, both by the user and those around him/her. Even in the winter, while indoors at ambient temperatures, one may expect his or her shirt to be completely soaked through with sweat. Those with jobs requiring formal or semi-formal apparel are advised to consider other means of fat loss (or a new job, if preferred). Other obvious considerations lie in the areas of social life, personal appearance, etc. and the user must prioritize.

Insomnia - Second in frequency of reports to sweating and discomfort is insomnia; this may be at least partially attributed to discomfort. Possible means of countering this include such supplements as Valerian root or melatonin. Alternatively, one may deal with this via prescription or OTC sleep medications or GHB-A precursors. However, these may be addictive if used on a regular basis and if their use may be avoided, by all means abstain from using them.

Yellow bodily fluids - Some don't notice this, but others find that all of their bodily fluids take on a yellowish appearance. Urine is a darker yellow, and even semen and ******* secretions may be affected. According to current knowledge, this is not known to be harmful in and of itself.

Muscle Soreness - This is yet another thing that may be minimized via cerebral function. Dan Duchaine has recommended using a weight such as to allow no fewer than 15 reps per set of any weight training workout; judging from anecdotal reports and personal experience, this seems to be good advice. Low levels of ATP are a cause of muscle soreness in and of itself; the additional factor of encumbered recovery mechanisms make extreme soreness (and if not careful, catabolism) quite possible.

Allergic Reactions These are highly individualized but may be summarily discussed. Various reactions are common with DNP use, and approximately 10% of users will be extremely allergic to it. Allergic reactions can include hives, blisters, and/or inexplicable rashes. If you suffer any of these side effects, and they are extremely bothersome, it is the recommendation of the author to cease usage immediately. If so desired, another trial may be made at a later date with a lower dosage, but do not attempt to continue the drug cycle at that point.

Carbohydrate Cravings - To counter this, some methods will be touched on later. As with most diets, willpower is sometimes the single most important factor.
    Last edited by shovelhed82; 07-29-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Great thread gents, excellent info all round.
    Cheers
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Thanks to shovel for the additional information provided.
    Please note that most of the side effects can be minimized or neutralized with proper supplementation. As shovel stated lypolisis at that speed will result in increased oxidation, so you need to supplement yourself with antioxidants pretty well.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

2,4-Dinitrophenol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wow, some people will put any shit into their bodies! Whats next on the horizon, drain cleaner?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

If it works why not

Tat-

The goal of this site is to promote responsible use of steroids. You need to reread your posts, remember, newbies are logging on and reading this stuff. Then they see DNP is a miracle weight burner and try it.

I know every compound can kill you, I understand that there is a downside to every steroid and possible death with every stack, but I dont think we need to pumping up a stack that has more downsides to upsides.

Plus, to be honest a lot of heavy (fat) guys get on here looking for a weight loss cure and I could see guys reading your post and just doing it. None of us want guys dropping dead becuase they took the advice off this site. You were on the only guy who said DNP was good, the most experienced guys said it was bad.

Then to put things into light a comment was made about using drain cleaner and you replied in a reckless fashion.

The goal is to help everyone improve in a safe manner. You seem very smart and know your way around anabolics, but 95% of the guys who get on here dont and they all want to hear about stuff that can make changes now and usually ignore the downsides, we see it everyday, guys running tren in their first cycle, guiys running anabol and dbol only cycles, guys not understanding ml's and running 1000mgs of test, etc.

You are a stud and veteran, but on this site you are a teacher.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    2,4-Dinitrophenol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wow, some people will put any shit into their bodies! Whats next on the horizon, drain cleaner?
    People already do. You ever watch a video on how the make cocaine? Drain cleaner, windex, bleach, etc...... People don't even know what they do to themselves sometimes

Bullet you are absolutely right. What I meant was that I feel for DNP as it is yet another taboo. Like some people feel the same way about steroids - "Should I try them or will they kill me ?". My goal was simply to promote the fact that responsible use of certain maybe even less known compounds may lead to something quite good. I'm sorry if I drop the occasional jokes every now and then. That's why I will add a few more lines of precaution to the guide and try to make it safer.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    Great read and well worth a sticky. We don't always have to agree on something for it to be worth a sticky but there is some great information in this article.
    I have read a sticky on this site about the 'dbol bridge' that no one seems to agree on but is still stickied.

Thanks for the piece Tats
    Where is dbol bridge stickied at? I'll take it down and this won't be a sticky either along with any other chemical for weight loss. Chemicals are not needed for weight loss and are more of a hinderance than help long term. I see way too many newbs at 30% body fat trying to use clen and t3 without adjusting their diet because they want the pills to do the work for them. It just doesn't work and delays what they truly need.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 07-30-2011 at 08:22 PM.

hazcat You are right, but sometimes professional athletes or bodybuilders need to fit in certain deadlines. That's when some additional substances come in handy. There are no pills that can do the job for you - neither the weight loss pills will work without a cutting cycle nor steroids will make you bigger without a workout. Personal opinion.