Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Absolute DNP Guide

Lightbulb The Absolute DNP Guide

Since a few guys asked me about my experiences with DNP I decided to write this short guide for the people who are interested in using probably the most potent fatburner to this date.

*If you are not in your best health, do not take this substance without consulting your general practitioner first. I'm not responsible for what might happen if the drug is abused or the guide is modified in any way*

This guide becomes a reality thanks to Wiki, A couple of fellow bodybuilders and my insane desire to try and acheive results in the fastest way possible.

READ FIRST: Let me first say that if you are overweight or you are having obesity problems DNP is NOT your miracle drug to hollywood looks. The more fat you have on your body, the harder it is to maintain healthy body temperature even without any drugs. This is strictly a substance for highly experienced users and not something to play with. There are already a few fatal cases on DNP caused by ignorance and abuse. Remember your number one weight loss friend is your diet. If you don't have the will power to maintain a healthy diet throughout your whole life then you surely don't have what it takes to be a successful DNP user. Now that you know that you may decide whether you want to keep reading or not.

Brief Introduction: 2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP), C6H4N2O5 acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the inner mitochondrial membrane and thus bypass ATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that's taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The production or "phosphorylation" of ATP by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation. Interestingly, the factor that limits ever-increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Its half life is between 3 hours and 14 days. It was first introduced to the bodybuilding world in the late 1990's by Dan Duchaine.

How To Take DNP
    DNP is a powerful substance that has been disrespected by a lot of guys. Since people tend to abuse substances I want to make this very clear and specific so there won't be any whining and painful results afterwards. If you just want to try DNP out of curiosity then maybe this substance isn't for you as it requires some willpower in order to withstand the high body temperature it generates during the cycle.

Dosing:
    No matter how tough you think you are you start at 200mgs/day for four days. DNP takes time to accumulate in the body so don't bump it up if you don't feel a sudden effect. I mean it. Four days is enough to see if you are tolerant to the drug - rashes, allergies etc. After the four day period you can bump it up by 200mgs/day. I took 1000mgs/day just once and It was total hell. Never should you exceed 600mgs/day which is still very hot but safe and effective. Just three times the recommended dosage may result in fatal hyperthermia. Take caps hours apart with your last cap no later than 5 PM if you want to have a relatively decent sleep.

DNP Diet:
    Some guys will carb-deplete before starting their DNP cycle, other like to maintain a low carb diet throughout the cycle. It doesn't really matter. Just keep in mind that more carbs WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. So no carbs before bed or night sweats will be even worse. I strongly suggest using Fructose as your cutting carb during DNP since you will keep your liver replenished, reduce fatigue and lethargy, and spare muscle. If you ask me I ate whatever I wanted for the first time in my life - Chinese, Tacos, Nachos etc. Hell, I paid the price with keeping a constant body temperature of 100 F (38 C) but I still lost 1.5-2.0 pounds of fat every two days. High protein is a must - keeps muscle mass in tact.

Foods TO include:
    Blueberry yogurt. Blueberries are excellent antioxidants, and yogurt cultures help with digestive function, gas, and stool consistency (disgustingly soft stools are common during DNP).
    Oregano-based foods. Oregano is perhaps one of the most potent antioxidants around,a nd one spoonful counts as a vegetable serving.
    Pineapple - I've found that pineapple helps alleviate those "DNP Blues". The fructose helps, and pineapple enzymes aid in protein digestion.
    Oatmeal - high-fiber foods are necessary.

Supplements & DNP
    Prohormones are a good idea - 1-AD to help keep strength and muscle up. You won't build up mass while on DNP, but you won't lose it either.
    I actually prefer adding 30 mg/ED of Winstrol to reduce water retention and catabolic rates.
    Definitely LOTS of Vitamin C up to 3 gr/day or 1500IU. Multivitamins, ZMA, Antioxidants and a lot of em
    Definitely Trimethylglyceine - antioxidant that helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body. 500mg, 2x day
    BCAA & A lot of electrolytes since sweating really flushes out essential vitamins and minerals out of your body.
    Definitely Acetyl-L-Carnitine (about 2 grams of powder per day)

NOT TO USE DURING DNP
    Even though we are all fellow bodybuilders and know that 0 alcohol, drugs are tolerated in this sport I still have to say it - No alcohol or drugs during DNP cycle. If you can't make yourself then DNP is not for you.
    If you like taking Pre-work out formulas, forget about them while on DNP, especially Syntrax Swole. And remember 600mgs/day of DNP is as high as you should go.
    Don't use ANY other thermogenics while on DNP, neither natural, nor T3, Clen or anything else.
    Definitely NO diuretics even though you might experience a lot of water retention you should wait until the end of your DNP cycle.

Training on DNP
    Your workouts will suck but not too much. Don't feel about it and don't try to be as productive as you normally are. You are using three times as much calories for each movement so you are more than fine. You are losing fat even while you are walking to the gym or sitting on a chair. You can do the usual cutting workout while on DNP, just keep it shorter and use lighter weights. Take some carbs and electrolytes, multivitamins etc. after your workout as if you were in the sauna and need to replenish for the lost minerals.

Cardio
    Cardio is a controversial - if you are using high doses (600mgs +) then your cardio shouldn't be any longer than 20 mins because it becomes counterproductive and dangerous. You could do 20 mins on an empty stomach after your morning dose of Acetyl-L-Carnitine and another 20 minutes after your workout (assuming your workout is after 14:00, else don't do a second cardio session)

Water
    Definitely at least 8 litres per day and 1 litre per 30 mins of workout - that's right make yourself drink even though you won't be feeling thirst at times, but thats due to DNP's ability to blunt thirst. You will probably bloat but it's just water so it's ok. DNP dehydrates your organs and muscles but causes subQ water retention so you need to keep your water levels very high during the whole day for cooling and hydration's sake.

Sample DNP Cycle
    That's actually the one I use every time.
    After you've done the 4 day testing period...

- First 4 weeks:
    DNP 600 mgs/day
    Testosterone Propionate 150 mg/EOD (more or less - depends on your testosterone history)
    Winstrol Oral 30-40mg/ED (Greatly reduces catabolic rates known to increase during cutting cycles and keeps you less bloated)
    1 ml of Ephedrine 30-40 mins before each workout intram or subQ

- Second 2 weeks:
    DNP 400 mgs/day
    Testosterone Propionate 150 mg/EOD
    Winstrol Oral 30-40mg/ED

- Third 2 weeks:
    DNP 200mgs/day or no DNP at all
    Testosterone Propionate 150 mg/EOD
    Winstrol Oral 30-40mg/ED

Incorporate adequate PCT.

Keep in mind that DNP may cause a LOT of water retention but you should never use diuretics during the DNP cycle. Once you are off DNP I recommemd using something natural to flush out the water, but keep the increased water intake to flush the rest of the DNP out of your system. You will be totally amazed with yourself after you get rid of the excess water.

Oh and BTW - You are using this guide at your own risk, bla bla, and all the other stuff I'm supposed to say in order not to go to jail if some dumbass decides to do crazy sh*t with this guide.

Thanks to a few other guys for sharing their DNP experience with me. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Tatsumaru; 07-30-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Sounds pretty cool. Decent write up on it. Thx dude

You're welcome. I'd be happy to answer any additional DNP questions.

This is fantastic, there is so much negativity towards DNP due to people cooking themselves from the inside out, its nice to see a great article.

I guess the fact is that people take stuff overboard all the time.

People also need to understand that DNP is RAT POISON, its the same drug they put into rat poison food, its what cooks them to death. This drug will potentially kill you and YOU MUST TREAT IT WITH RESPECT.

Well dark, air eventually kills you too. That's true - breathing causes cell oxidation and their death.
    Steroids make your metabolism stronger, and the stronger your metabolism is the faster you die. Everything is a poison from a certain point of view.
    But DNP is not a poison in its common meaning. It's just way too much for a little animal like the rat and simply causes it die from heat stroke - the way you'll die if you pop one too many capsules of aspirin or winnie or whatever Everytime we inject ourselves with steroids we potentially endanger our lives let alone insulin or god know what else. It's just what we do in order to be superior specimens and leave hopefully a better gene for the next generation

Seems like Russian roulette to me. Pre contest ATP levels are the most important thing to have so you are not flat, doing this DNP cycle decreases ATP levels and leaves toxins in your body for 14 days that diminish ATP synthesis.

This is not a good plan for a pre contest diet.

Duchaine was found dead at 47 from kidney failure, he was a 3 time felon, introduced clenbuterol to bodybuilding but only after it was being used for asthma patients.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

bullet, why would you leave such important information such as the fact that his kidney failure was "caused by hereditary polycystic kidney disease" just to make a point ?

These are not toxins to begin with. You are not eating a nuclear weapon LOL.

Just use DNP until you have 20 days left to your contest and then maintain low fat on clen and stack up on creatine to regain your ATP levels. It takes just 2-3 days to replenish ATP.

I hate the fact that you guys had to bring the "poison" thing since 90% of people don't understand advanced chemistry enough to know that poison is just a term for substances acting in a certain way just like amino acids or etc.

Well in the end it's up to you guys, I wish you were a bit more open minded to new information but it's ok I get it. Silly me for thinking that the thread had a potential for sticky.
    Last edited by Tatsumaru; 07-29-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Everything will kill you. And yes air is one of them. Like anything you have to know what youre using and be responsible.

Great read and well worth a sticky. We don't always have to agree on something for it to be worth a sticky but there is some great information in this article.
    I have read a sticky on this site about the 'dbol bridge' that no one seems to agree on but is still stickied.

Thanks for the piece Tats
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Just stated my opinion, same opinion I state when people talk about dosing Anadrol or lasix. Great article, great information, just not for me. Sorry, if my input on the thread seemed to bash you.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath