Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Off Season Cycle, Training and Diet

Default Off Season Cycle, Training and Diet

Starting my next cycle at end of September and a new workout routine for my off season training and trying to gain around 20-25lbs and half and inch maybe 3/4 of an inch in around 16 weeks. I plan on combining the principles of 5x5 training for my compound moves to gain strength but on the variations on the main compound moves I will be doing between 8-12 reps for hypertrophy so I get the benefits of the strength gains from 5x5 and the muscle growth from being in the 8-12 rep range. I did this this time last year and I gained a lot in strength and managed to put on more muscle as well but i was just on a test cycle with tbol, so I assume the drol and eq im adding combined with the test should give me some more muscle gains. I will layout my cycle and routine for the cycle let me know what you think.

Cycle

Week 1-16: Equitest 400 (600mg Test 600mg)
    Week 1-5: Anadrol 50 (50mg ED)
    Week 1-16: Adex (.5mg ED)
    Week 4-16 HCG (1500ius ED 10 days)

PCT

4 weeks: HCG 1500ius for 10 days. Clomid 50mg ED.

Routine

Monday: Chest

Barbell Bench Press: 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Incline Dumbell Press: 10, 8, 8, 6
    Decline Dumbbell Press:10, 8, 6

Flat Dumbell Flyes: 10, 8, 6
    Cable Flyes (SS Upper and Lower) 10 Reps Each Position

Tuesday: Back, Abs, and Biceps/Forearms

Wide Grip Pullups: However Many Sets until 30 Reps( When I can do more than 15 will start adding weight currently at 10)
    Deadlifts: 12, 10, 8, 6
    Wide Grip Pull Downs: 10, 8, 6
    Bent Over Rows:5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)

2 warm-up sets of 12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises 2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises
    1 warm-up set of 12 reps of Cable Crunches
    2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Cable Crunches
    1 failure set of Side Crunches 12-20 reps (to both sides)
    2 sets of 30+ reps on Trunk Twists

Hammer Curls SS With Reverse Curls 3 Sets 12, 10, 8

Wednesday: Shoulders and Traps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 12, 10, 8, 6
    Military Barbell Press( Behind Neck): 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    DB Lateral Raise SS With DB Bent Over Lateral Raise: 12, 10, 10
    Barbell Upright Row: 12, 10 8 6
    Dumbbell Shrugs: 12, 10, 8,
    Barbell Shrugs: 12, 10, 8, 6

Thursday: Legs and Abs

Squats: 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Leg Press: 3x 12-15
    Dumbbell Lunge: 4x 12 Each Leg
    Lying Leg Curl: 3x 12
    Leg Extensions 3x 20
    Standing Calf Raises 4x 12

2 warm-up sets of 12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises 2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises
    1 warm-up set of 12 reps of Cable Crunches
    2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Cable Crunches
    1 failure set of Side Crunches 12-20 reps (to both sides)
    2 sets of 30+ reps on Trunk Twists

Friday: Arms

Weighted Dips: 12, 10, 8 (Pyramiding up with weight)
    Barbell Curl: 12 (Warm up set, with weight I could do 20 reps with)
    Barbell Curl SS with CGBP: 3x6 (with heaviest weight for 6 with good form) (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Preacher Curl SS with Tricep Pushdowns: 10, 8, 6
    Incline Dumbell Curls SS with Incline Dumbell Extensions: 8, 8, 6
    Arnold Concentration Curls 8, 8 DS 6, 8, 8

Saturday&Sunday: Rest

Supplements

Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Extreme Gainer
    MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine
    Universal Casein Protein
    Amino Acids

Nutrition

Meal 1: 1 Scoop of Ultimate Nutrition Mass Xtreme Gainer (21.6g Protein, 216 Cals), 4 Egg Whites Scrambled: 2 Slices Wholegrain Toast

Meal 2: 300 Grams Oats with Semi Skinned Milk

Meal 3: 5oz Grilled Chicken (42g Protein) with Brown Rice or Sweet Potatoes (150g)

Meal 4: 300 Grams of Oats with Semi, Skinned Milk, 3 Slices of White Bread

Pre-Workout Supplements: Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine, Amino Acids

Post- Workout Supplements: Ultimate Nutrition Mass Xtreme Gainer 1 Serving= 3 Scoops (65g Protein, 650 Cals)

Meal 5: 8oz of Grilled Steak (48g Protein) with Brown Rice or Sweet Potatoes (150g)

Meal 6: Before Bed 1 Serving of Universal Casein (35g Protein, 300 Cals)

Let me know what you guys think.

I think we're gonna need some more info from you... Lol J/K

My only suggestion is use dbol or test prop as a kickstart cause adrol is gonna make you feel so shitty you won't wanna lift... Jmho

Agreed with shovel

I have done lots of workout programs in my life. I would do a m/w/f 5x5 for squats, bench and deadlifts at about 80-85% of your max and build up slowly to 105% of your max within a 6 wk time frame. On tues/thurs do 1 arm shoulder press for 3x8. A grip strength exercise and 3-4 sets of max pull ups. If you want power go all out. I can send you a good program for this if you want.

When you start your cycle you will be stronger thus when doing hypertrophy will get more out of it. I have an awesome hypertrophy workout which has guaranteed results. I've done it before and it is the shiz.

If you want either program pm me and I'll send it over. You won't be disappointed!!

I think it's a better setup the way Badjuju put it. Hey Badjuju pm me those routines I would like to check them out, for my off cycle training, if you dont mind thanks, I would like to incorporate different workouts into my routine
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

The only issue I see is running a EQ/Test hex, you want to end the EQ and run the test 2 weeks past the EQ.

I think EQ is a very mild steroid and mgs for mg you will be disappointed with the results, unless you walk around at single digit body fat the EQ is not going to make any significant or noticeable changes.

Regardless of what you do, you still need to run Test 2 weeks past the EQ, so maybe buy a vial of Test prop and run 100 - 150mgs EOD for weeks 16-17.

With the strength you are trying to gain I would be doing:

Test E Week 1 - 16 500mgs
    Test P Week 1 - 6 100mgs EOD
    Dbol Week - 6 60mgs ED
    Decca Week 1 - 12 400mgs

Nearly the same mgs and you will be big when you are done.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath