Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Pinned delts for the first time

Default Pinned delts for the first time

So I pinned 100 mg of prop in my right delt for the first time. It wasn't the smoothest inject, felt like I was poking around at a nerve when I stuck the needle in. It was sore as shit for a few days, which I expected. However now there is a hard sore lump or something a couple inches below where I pinned 4 days later. I can workout normally and everything it just hurts when I rub it. Anyone know what this could be? I've been massaging it and it seems to be getting better, still sore around that area though. I injected the same prop in my thigh and didn't have this problem.

Massage it with a heat pad or warm cloth. It'll go away

i frequently get redness around my delt after prop shot and it hurts as well . you dont have to worry about that. it is because of the BA content in your prop. just warm your oil before pinning and you will be fine.

Hazcat Guest

Don't massage injection sites or lumps. If you want to use a warm wash cloth or heating pad that's fine but don't massage.

Ok gotcha, thanks guys. I think I remember reading a few threads on this before, but just wanted to be sure. I'll put a warm wash cloth over it.

After 8 pins or so it will stop hurting

After hundreds of delt shots I still get that lump from time to time. It's not a big deal.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigskinny85 View Post
    After 8 pins or so it will stop hurting
    Very well said..too funny..