Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed & Steroids

Talking Weed & Steroids

Just a quick question to all you guys out there... if I'm smoking weed while on my cycle, will it disrupt my test from growing to its full potential, and is it harming anything else in my body? other than the obvious. I have been smoking weed for years, and always love a nice joint before a workout, lol. I've been able to build muscle and have energy to go 6 days a week. Is smoking weed bad when trying to build muscle or while on a cycle?

Feedback please, Thanks bro's

3 Things it will do that you have to keep in check if you decide to keep chiefin'

1. Diet - eat right for your goals and don't "weed binge eat"
    2. Don't get lazy, stick to your plan
    3. It will raise estrogen a bit so keep it in check

my 2 cents...
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

IMO there is no room for recreational drugs in body building. It's contradictory to most of our goals or at least mine. And that is to be fit and healthy as long as I can.

In addition we prefer to keep talk about recreational drugs off this board. We are already viewed by some as drug addicts but it's best to keep discussion focused on responsible use of steroids.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

i think its detrimental altogether. and i used to be a heavy user. when you quit it is a world of difference

Know what you mean Ju Ju. Its like comiong out of a dark cave youve been living in all that time.....lol
    Dunno htf anyone can train after partaking?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I think weed is fine, it's almost harmless and if you use vaporiser you don't even have to inhale smoke. Alcohol is worse than weed. In fact medical weed is prescribed for a at least a dozen conditions and I think is healthy if you are an occasional user. Relaxation is definitely a key component to muscle recovery. For some reason though when you say weed people's first thought are some bums in the park etc. I'm not promoting the use of weed, I just have experience with it, not to mention how good sex on weed is.

Just know what you are doing man. To a certain degree everything in our life is chemistry and drugs - food, air, steroids... so as long as you know how it affects your body it's ok in my opinion.

I would never roll before or close to a workout - that's something I strongly disagree with. You need to be in your best focus during workouts.
    Last edited by Tatsumaru; 08-05-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Marijuana increases estrogen production.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Marijuana increases estrogen production.
    Do you think it's sufficient enough to make a difference over the bunch of AI ? That's no irony I'm really asking the question.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

Even saying what I said, I used to be a big pothead back in the day and even early this year smoke a little here and there. Now there is no use in my life for it and it has nothing to do with me cycling. I become less efficient and overall it slows down my life.....I figure if I'm going to be this physically strong might as well be as strong mentally
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    Even saying what I said, I used to be a big pothead back in the day and even early this year smoke a little here and there. Now there is no use in my life for it and it has nothing to do with me cycling. I become less efficient and overall it slows down my life.....I figure if I'm going to be this physically strong might as well be as strong mentally
    Well said bro. I'll re assess my priorities, and keep everything in check. Thanks bros'
    " Procrastination kills, don't be a victim "