Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Cycle Plus Training and Diet

Default Next Cycle Plus Training and Diet

Starting my next cycle at end of September and a new workout routine for my off season training and trying to gain around 20-25lbs and half and inch maybe 3/4 of an inch in around 16 weeks. I plan on combining the principles of 5x5 training for my compound moves to gain strength but on the variations on the main compound moves I will be doing between 8-12 reps for hypertrophy so I get the benefits of the strength gains from 5x5 and the muscle growth from being in the 8-12 rep range. I did this this time last year and I gained a lot in strength and managed to put on more muscle as well but i was just on a test cycle with tbol, so I assume the drol and eq im adding combined with the test should give me some more muscle gains. I will layout my cycle and routine for the cycle let me know what you think.

Cycle

Week 1-12: DecaTest 500 (400mg Test D, 400mg Deca, 200mg Test C)
    Week 12-16: Test E(600mg)
    Week 1-5: Anadrol 50 (50mg ED)
    Week 1-16: Adex (.5mg E4D)
    Week 4-16 HCG (1500ius ED 10 days)

PCT

4 weeks: HCG 1500ius for 10 days. Clomid 50mg ED.

Routine

Monday: Chest

Barbell Bench Press: 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Incline Dumbell Press: 10, 8, 8, 6
    Decline Dumbbell Press:10, 8, 6

Flat Dumbell Flyes: 10, 8, 6
    Cable Flyes (SS Upper and Lower) 10 Reps Each Position

Tuesday: Back, Abs, and Biceps/Forearms

Wide Grip Pullups: However Many Sets until 30 Reps( When I can do more than 15 will start adding weight currently at 10)
    Deadlifts: 12, 10, 8, 6
    Wide Grip Pull Downs: 10, 8, 6
    Bent Over Rows:5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)

2 warm-up sets of 12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises 2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises
    1 warm-up set of 12 reps of Cable Crunches
    2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Cable Crunches
    1 failure set of Side Crunches 12-20 reps (to both sides)
    2 sets of 30+ reps on Trunk Twists

Hammer Curls SS With Reverse Curls 3 Sets 12, 10, 8

Wednesday: Shoulders and Traps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 12, 10, 8, 6
    Military Barbell Press( Behind Neck): 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    DB Lateral Raise SS With DB Bent Over Lateral Raise: 12, 10, 10
    Barbell Upright Row: 12, 10 8 6
    Dumbbell Shrugs: 12, 10, 8,
    Barbell Shrugs: 12, 10, 8, 6

Thursday: Legs and Abs

Squats: 5x5 (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Leg Press: 3x 12-15
    Dumbbell Lunge: 4x 12 Each Leg
    Lying Leg Curl: 3x 12
    Leg Extensions 3x 20
    Standing Calf Raises 4x 12

2 warm-up sets of 12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises 2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Hanging Leg Raises
    1 warm-up set of 12 reps of Cable Crunches
    2 failure sets of 8-12 reps of Cable Crunches
    1 failure set of Side Crunches 12-20 reps (to both sides)
    2 sets of 30+ reps on Trunk Twists

Friday: Arms

Weighted Dips: 12, 10, 8 (Pyramiding up with weight)
    Barbell Curl: 12 (Warm up set, with weight I could do 20 reps with)
    Barbell Curl SS with CGBP: 3x6 (with heaviest weight for 6 with good form) (Up weight by 5kg every 2-3 weeks or whenever target reached)
    Preacher Curl SS with Tricep Pushdowns: 10, 8, 6
    Incline Dumbell Curls SS with Incline Dumbell Extensions: 8, 8, 6
    Arnold Concentration Curls 8, 8 DS 6, 8, 8

Saturday&Sunday: Rest

All exercises weights will increased every week gradually until I reach 12 reps then go up by 2kg or 5kg. And at the end of 3 workouts a week I shall do light cardio for 10-15 minutes just to keep my ticker in check so it can cope with excess weight being put on.

Supplements

Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Extreme Gainer
    MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine
    Universal Casein Protein
    Amino Acids

Nutrition

Meal 1: 1 Scoop of Ultimate Nutrition Mass Xtreme Gainer (21.6g Protein, 216 Cals), 4 Egg Whites Scrambled: 2 Slices Wholegrain Toast

Meal 2: 300 Grams Oats with Semi Skinned Milk

Meal 3: 5oz Grilled Chicken (42g Protein) with Brown Rice or Sweet Potatoes (150g)

Meal 4: 300 Grams of Oats with Semi, Skinned Milk, 3 Slices of White Bread

Pre-Workout Supplements: Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine, Amino Acids

Post- Workout Supplements: Ultimate Nutrition Mass Xtreme Gainer 1 Serving= 3 Scoops (65g Protein, 650 Cals)

Meal 5: 8oz of Grilled Steak (48g Protein) with Brown Rice or Sweet Potatoes (150g)

Meal 6: Before Bed 1 Serving of Universal Casein (35g Protein, 300 Cals)

Do you think with this cycle and provided I eat and train well I'll put on the 20-25lbs desired.

Let me know what you guys think.

It all look good. Defiately thoroughlu researched. I can see an easy 20lb increase in weight/muscle for sure.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My two cent worth in red

Cycle

So DecaTest 500 has 400mg test E and 400 mg deca? Why isn't it called decatest 400? LOL and then you are adding 200 mg of test C so that your test is higher than your deca? Sounds good. Never heard of test D though LOL
    Running the test four weeks past the deca? Excellent.You could use test p instead of e if you like. It would mean that you could start PCT sooner.
    Week 1-5: Anadrol 50 (50mg ED)
    Every third day at .25 to start please and then assess. Unless you know that you are already gyno prone already.
    Week 4-16 HCG (1500ius ED 10 days)
    I think you mean 500 iu every week, pinned twice a week at 250 iu

You might want to consider dostinex whilst running deca as well

PCT

4 weeks: HCG 1500ius for 10 days. Clomid 50mg ED.
    I would definately run an AI through your PCT if you use test e as you have suggested weeks 12-16. It takes 5 half lives for the test e to really drop down so you are still running at higher test levels to week 21! Makes sense to control aromatization during this time and into the start of PCT

I hope that this at least starts a conversation re you cycle from the lads

Cheers mate
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Thanks for the input. Timoid it's DecaTest 500 and it's broken into 200mg of Deca, 200mg Test D(Test Decanote), and 100mg of Test C and I shall be pinning twice a week so it works out 400 400 100. I thought I put in that I was going to run either bromocriptine or dostinex. Ive heard dostinex is better than bromocriptine but my source charges way more for it than he does for bromocriptine and I'm on a tight budget so im thinking of going with bromocriptine. I can't wait to get started with the next cycle and training routines ive got planned. I'll be popping my deca cherry and depending on how it goes, ill use it in my next cycle which will be a 14 week cutting one from april to june. Won't be sticking to the exact same routine for everyweek on cycle I'll switch it up every 6 weeks or so (exercise order and different exercises, and different rep ranges). So I don't get stuck in a rut muscle growth wise. What do you guys think about that? Also I'll be doing a log for cycle where I'll post up stats and weights moved and pictures etc.

I've never tried bromo, but have friends who have. Every one of them has said that it gave them terrible headaches.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm curious to see how the adrol treats you. Shit hurts my head! Lol

Your plan seems solid mate.
    One more thing. Run the hCG during your cycle or after for ten days, not both.

Good luck
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Again thanks for input guys here is revised cycle

Week 1-5: Dbol (30mg ED)
    Week 1-16 Dostinex (.5mg once E4D)

Decided to Dbol not sure if I want the drol sides and I managed to get cheaper dostinex. I'm not too sure about the dosage for dostinex I've heard a mg per week should stop the proclatlin sides. What do you guys think about the dosage for dostinex?

I use .5mg two to three rimes a week along with my arimidex.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Decca dosing is low, take it 400. At 200 that is only pinned once a week, not good IMO. Take that HEX to 800,400,400. What an odd HEX mix, I hate those ratios.

Once you are off the Decca/Test HEX, why not finish with 4 weeks of TEST PROP and help lose that long ester bloat? You are switching Tests anyway.....
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath