Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I cant do it - Is this normal

Default I cant do it - Is this normal

Ok

So im set all set for my cycle. Got the gear, all the ancilliaries , got the surgical spirits, im set , I got everything.

But for F!@# Sakes I cannot bring myself to pin myself. I F!@# freeze up so bad, my heart starts to beat fast, and I begin to perspire.

Is all this S!@# normal? Please HELP guys, I need some advice, your expiriences, and some tips on how to get over this first hurdle. I know it will become easier from there on.

I have read numerous pages, about the do's and dont's and where to and where not to, but easier read than done,

Please help. I suppose to have begun my cycle yesterday but I chickened out.

Have someone pin for you if you can't do it yourself....that's how I started
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I thought of that, but cant find anyone willing. Guess i will just have to bite the bullet.

whats easier? The quads or the glutes? The quads I feel will be easier, if you are doing it yourself. Its seems kinda hard looking into a mirror trying to pin the glutes, what if I hit the wrong spot??

hey brother I remember the anxious feeling for my first time too.
    just remember that your mind is just that ..yours!
    It's really not a big deal at all and when you actually do it you'll realize it was absolutely nothing to fear...just remember to stick it in a large muscle my first pin was in my quad..because I preferred to see exactly what I was doing...I'd take a shower first just cause I figured it would loosen up my skin and relax the tissue and muscle that was about to be injected....I don't do this anymore though...No need too.

then with the syringe in hand I'd clean the area with rubbing alcohol and sorta stretch and press the skin at the same time in between my index and thumb. pushing the needle in and sorta letting it slide in instead of just ramming it....This technique really helped me my first few times....didn't feel a thing at all.
    what your feeling is just the pre-jump jitters before the fall...But trust me my friend I promise you your shoot will open and you'll land a perfect 10...take care bro.
    "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

I was in the same situation less than a year ago. I couldn't get myself to do it at first and when I did, I was sweating and shitting my pants. Now, I don't even thinnk about it. I had a crazy bleeder last week and it didn't phase me at all, except it was annoyinng that it wouldn't stop bleeding. IMO, glutes are the easiest spot by far, I'd start there. GL bro, man up and get to it!
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Bro thanks for the words of encouragement.You are right about one thing tho', its mind over matter.

Whats the worst that could happen? ok never mind dont tell me.

I mean no offense to anyone, druggies shoot heroin straight into the vein, now thats asking for real trouble right? Whats a little test shot into your quad?

I hope its not too sore tho, cos some complain that it hurts so much they cant even train. I guess that sort of pain comes with months of injecting. I guess some pain and discomfort is inevitable, I just got to stick to the basics and ensure I dont get careless.

Be careful. If you pierce a vein you might bleed out. Or if you go through a vein and some of the oil you are injecting gets into the vein it could kill you. Or if you accidently break the needle off in the muscle it wold not be good, all that air sucking into the muscle. Yuck! And the worst thing is that you might get an infection and die.
    Just kidding.
    Get over it and do it or else send the gear to me.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The only thing that worries me about the glutes is that sciatic nerve, I know the outer right quadrant is the spot, but shit I have a fear that. I have read some stories on that. and they are not pleasant.

I have read that if you take your palm and place it on your hip just over your bum, and move it down until you reach that little curve, anywhere that palm covers after that, will be safe to inject there. if that made any sense..........

My first pin took me 45 mins, was a glute shot.

I youtubed that up like mad, saw a 16 year old girl doing shots for her medicine, then i was like if she can do it, i can do it.
    It took some time, but now its less than 5 minutes.

I always use the mirror, and do glutes about 80% of the time.
    Quads will hurt, the next few days, I have only done 2 of them now but will get better over time.

Would your girlfriend\wife give you a hand?

Quote Originally Posted by X_Factor View Post
    The only thing that worries me about the glutes is that sciatic nerve, I know the outer right quadrant is the spot, but shit I have a fear that. I have read some stories on that. and they are not pleasant.

I have read that if you take your palm and place it on your hip just over your bum, and move it down until you reach that little curve, anywhere that palm covers after that, will be safe to inject there. if that made any sense..........
    This is what my sister said too, I did 2 bad shots in a row, hurts like fuck, but you heal and move on. Dont be afraid, just get er done.

I would honestly do a glute shot to start, they are easy.