Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TEST/ Masteron Prop ..OUCH!!!

..... you tamper with a power you don't understand ... Littleman

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    That's strange. IME masteron is very smooth and can help reduce/prevent swelling/knotting .... Or maybe I'm just too cool for skool
    Test, prop and masteron was my smoothest and best cyle cycle B_J so i have to agree.

IF you inject too quickly or for some fluke reason and have a bad poke , the props feel like a mini golf ball near injection site.

Sting more then test en and eq

I injected Prop/Mast last night in my left quad, half a softball today, its going to make 2 hours of cardio real fun tonight. I have noticed the leaner I get the worse the injections are as far as reactions (swelling, hot, hard,pain).
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Half a softball on the quad. I cant imagine that type of a pin on a delt

Yeah, knock on wood I have never had any pain problem pinning delts, glutes or ventro, I have had a fairly good run of luck pinning my quads up until last night. Has to be the lack of water and fat.

Oh well, no pain, no gain.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

That's why it's Muscle Forged In Pain!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I haven't spoken out yet about any of this because I haven't had a issue with it at all. I mean, the needle itself is painless. I don't even feel it (23g). I get a little sore a day or two afterward but it's like my wife punched me in the ass or something and that's about it. No biggie. But, it is Test E and only 2 inj's a week. I kinda look forward to pinning... is that sick?

I have been pinning for 5 days a week for 24 weeks, I think a person can get sick of anythign after a while.... When I was fat, I never had an issue, now its a different story.

But, I have 3 more pins and then cruise back to Test E.
    Bulletproof

Nothing is impossible-

When i was on test en and eq, i loved poking. But with the EOD injections, you could still be a lil sore and have to poke anyways.

I have noticed a GREAT improvement in poking just taking my time pokn it in. Everyone knows its the right thing to do but the slower the better.