Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TEST/ Masteron Prop ..OUCH!!!

Default TEST/ Masteron Prop ..OUCH!!!

Almost 2 weeks into my 100ml test prop and masteron prop eod.
    Already have girls looking at me like they would like to engage in sexual intercourse.

All that aside...the day following my injection, i have a tennis ball of pain in my ass cheek. I can live with it but this is very different fROm test enth and eq.

I inject very slowly and I run the vile underneath warm water then inject after i stretch the injection point (ASS).

A friend of mine suggested i inject in the shoulder. Will the pain be bad there? Will a site injections of masteron make my shoulders bigger?

With Prop and Mast make sure you don't have any beads of oil dripping down the needle when you inject, warm the barrel up under your arm pit for a minute before you shoot.

The knots are normal and we all get them, I never get them in my delts, but its a size thing when you shoot smaller muscles.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I can't imagine training with a knot in my shoulder. I inject today after work so ill try the delt then.

I inject at night before bed, usually take a shower after the shot and run hot water on the injection site. I am running Mast and Prop now too, after I made sure no oil was dripping down the needle, I have had less issues.

Injecting before working out will not make your workout better, the gear does not move that fast. I use to think that and I shot 3 to 5 ml in a shoulder and went to the gym only to have my workout shortened becuase the shot knotted up.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I always get lumps in the glutes. It's why it is very important to have 4 shot spots. Especially with eod injections

I just alternated cheek sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
    I just alternated cheek sides.
    do quads, chest and delts as well as glutes, will minimize scar tissue too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    I always get lumps in the glutes.
    Same here...brutal
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Definately rotate sites. Especially when runing short esters and eod pinning. I prefer to rotate r quad, l quad, r butt l butt, r delt, l delt. Then back to quad
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

That's strange. IME masteron is very smooth and can help reduce/prevent swelling/knotting .... Or maybe I'm just too cool for skool