Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dirty Gear? or Just a Coincidence?

Default Dirty Gear? or Just a Coincidence?

Hi Fellas,

I'm into my 7th week on cycle of Sust 250, I was using prescription gear (1ml twice a week) for the first 6 weeks & have just started on the gear I got from a friend (1.25ml twice a week).

About 36hrs after injecting the gear I got from my freind I got sick (headaches, feaver, stomach pains, diarrhoea)
    The headaches & fever have stopped but I still have an upset stomach & diarrhoea.

Now, if I had not started taking different gear I would just chalk this up as food poisoning beacause I did have takeaway, but it is playing on my mind because the prescription gear & other gear look totally different (prescription was clear, other gear is not)

My source is a trustworthy friend, but maybe I got a "dirty batch"?
    Has anyone experienced symptoms like this that they believe were caused by gear?

Injecting the other gear was same as the prescription gear: no pain, no swelling, no marks.

Realy need some advice because I am due for another shot tomorrow!! lol

Your sust should be clear, perhaps light green in color. If its in grape seed oil it gets the light green tinge. In most cases its almost fully clear.
    I have used this product for a long time, various labs too. Sometimes its just the way it works out.
    You could filter it again if your paranoid.

Friends are not trust worthy sources

What i do is 50\50 my labs when the dealer gives me an alternate, so in most cases ill have 3-4 bottles of both brands. I try and use up the old first but always mixing in some of the new. Just how I like to do it.

Do your shot, do the mix and see how it goes.
    You might have just had a bad shot too, it happens from time to time.

the color depends on the oil it is in.
    Try another shot or two before you chunk it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The sides don't sound too serious so I agree try another shot. It the sides continue then I would say it is something with the gear. It really does not sound gear related being you where already on another brand of sust. If this was the first shot or two I'd say test flu but that should not be the case.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Stomach is feeling a bit better tonight & I'm starting to get my appetite back.... bowel movements are not liquid anymore also

Had another shot today,... see how I feel in a couple of days.

Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it.

Health is back to 100% & got my appetite back!!!

A couple of work colleges (not using AAS) have had the same symptoms in the last couple of weeks, guess it's just a virus going around.

Thanks again for the advice fellas

Its why were here, keep up the good work.