Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Athlete Cycle, Questions, Answers

Post Athlete Cycle, Questions, Answers

Hello All,

Been hanging around the threads and stickys for a while and now I'm looking to do my first stack and have many questions and need guidance. I've cycled Test before without any known sides besides strength and size gains. I've been on HGH at 4IU for 30 days and plan to maintain during and after cycle.

Cycle Goal: Increase overall fitness and competitiveness (strength, cardiovascular endurance, speed), not add size (although I'm aware size will happen anyway).
    FYI: I plan to post my blood levels prior to, during cycle and post PCT, so this ought to be interesting. I'll also post my pre/post 1RM, 40&100MSprint/mile/400M times and pics once I get this all sorted out.

Some current Stats:
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 250
    BF % Estimate: 15-20%
    Bench: 365
    Note: Really looking more to cut since I'm quite big already and the more I weigh the less competitive I become in sports. I'm looking to gain strength/speed/athletic-endurance while cutting size.

Looking to stack: bio-available 100mg Test/50mg DHEA blend with Dr. Supervision, Winny, Primo, Clen, Arimedex, HCG, (on-going HGH) for 10-12 weeks, then run PCT.

Diet consists of Low-Carb/High Protein Meal Replacement 2 meals per day, with Salad and Chicken (lean), no dressing or Olive Oil 1 meal per day OR chicken breast and raw veggies. Snack with Myoplex-Lite or Almonds, Vegetables in between meals.

Here's my proposed cycle:
    10 Weeks: Bio-Available Test 100mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Bio-Available DHEA 50mg/ed
    6 Weeks: Winstrol at 50mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Primo 100mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Arimedex .25mg as needed
    10 Weeks: HCG 500mg/eod

PCT:
    Have HCG, Nolva and Clomid. Looking to go 100% back to normal production with occasional HCG and 4IU of HGH/ed.

Questions:
    1) How is this cycle for strength/endurance gains only? Not looking to bulk-up.
    2) What type of PCT is best, I have Nolva, HCG and Clomid.
    3) Will I risk muscle tear while doing sprints? Do any of you guys incorporate Sprints into your workouts?
    4) Will I risk lower lactate threshold or cramping while running 4-6 mile distances? How about 10 mile?
    Last edited by rugbydude; 04-24-2012 at 10:09 PM.

dude you can cut using diet only
    but you can use clen
    get your body fat down below 15% before cycling
    Currently of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude View Post
    Hello All,

Questions:
    1) How is this cycle for strength/endurance gains only? Not looking to bulk-up.
    2) What type of PCT is best, I have Nolva, HCG and Clomid.
    3) Will I risk muscle tear while doing sprints? Do any of you guys incorporate Sprints into your workouts?
    4) Will I risk lower lactate threshold or cramping while running 4-6 mile distances? How about 10 mile?
    1) Cut the winny to 6 weeks, last 6 weeks and up the dose to 50mg ed split into two doses a day.
    2) Nolvadex and hcg shodl be plenty, but by running hcg you will need to add some aromasin. If you run the hcg during the cycle at 250iu twice a week you will not need anything except the nolva post cycle.
    3) Any physical exertion risks muscle tears. No more so with steroids than anything else.
    4) I don't run any more. I shoot first now and ask questions later. JK
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm back, rugby season is drawing to a close with playoffs in effect, team ranked #4 in nation. I still have my gear, but haven't used it. It's amazing what diet and exercise will do alone without cycling.

Current stats:
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 245
    BF %: <10%

Considered cycling:
    10 Weeks: Bio-Available Test 100mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Bio-Available DHEA 50mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Primbolan (Primo NOT Proviron) 100mg/ed
    Last 6 Weeks: Winstrol at 50mg/ed
    10 Weeks: Arimedex .25mg/eod
    10 Weeks: HCG 500mg/w

Thoughts?
    Last edited by rugbydude; 05-01-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Default Need some responses

needs some opinions please

I'm assuming "Bio Available" is TNE or suspension yeah?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Day 1:
    first pin - left quad
    100 Primo, Test 100, DHEA 50 --> ran 40 minutes fast run
    met up with sisters. one just moved to Texas from California. I had 3 slices of pizza, rest of day was protein shakes and chicken.
    Last edited by rugbydude; 04-25-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Pre-cycle Labs Results.jpg
    Click above to view my pre-cycle labs results. will post at week 10 on cycle.

Day 2:
    100/100/50 primo/test/dhea - right quad.
    torqued my back warming up on DLs 365. not a good time of season to torque back.
    daily intake: 4 egg white protein shakes, chicken breast, double meat turkey burger for dinner.
    Last edited by rugbydude; 04-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.

you sir, are drinking too many shakes... Only time you should have a shake is after your workout just to get something in your system so while you wait to get real food in your body. You don't absorb that protein too well and you need to be getting poultry, beef, and fish in your system if you want to see the best gains possible.