Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: New Guy With a Few Questions

Default New Guy With a Few Questions

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the steroid world and I am trying to learn the ropes. I have a couple buddies who are giving me some advice and knowledge but I figured I would tap into this thread for some prospective too.

So, I just started a cycle and I have been hitting the gym pretty hard and eating a lot more than I used to. I have gained a few pounds and can kind of see my body getting a little bit bigger, but I'm not really feeling stronger in the gym. I do definitely notice that I'm not feeling beat up and sore like I used to after killing myself in the gym prior to starting.
    I just started my cycle on August 6th, so it's only been 2 weeks, and I am doing Test C and Tren E, 1cc every 4 days. Not both on the same day Test one day and then Tren the next. I got 10cc's of each so I am going to run out after 40 days. Here are some of my questions:

1. Should I have gotten more so that the cycle would last longer?

2. Is it going to take a little bit before I feel the strength gains?

3. I am about to order my off cycle stuff, what would be a good choice for my off cycle?

4. When exactly do I start my off cycle?

Thanks in advance!

what is your age? weight? height? training experience?
    how'd you laid out your cycle ,how long do you want to run ?
    are you running any ai's , hcg etc.
    where is your caber?
    what is your planned pct?
    you started tren as your first cycle ?? you made a big mistake mate !

post your stats first.

drop the tren, that is not an amature compound.better yet, drop everything.
    your not up to your knowledge to be using steroids.Without stats, we cant do much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithM View Post

1. Should I have gotten more so that the cycle would last longer?

2. Is it going to take a little bit before I feel the strength gains?

3. I am about to order my off cycle stuff, what would be a good choice for my off cycle?

4. When exactly do I start my off cycle?

Thanks in advance!
    You are not even ON cycle yet. These compounds are longer esters and will not kick in unitl near the end of week 4. Yes you shold have gotten more. By the time the drugs kick in you will be ending use.
    Nolvadex for your pct, also you should be running arimidex and dostinex during the "cycle"
    You begin pct two weeks after your last shot with longer estered products.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

"what is your age? weight? height? training experience?
    how'd you laid out your cycle ,how long do you want to run ?
    are you running any ai's , hcg etc.
    where is your caber?
    what is your planned pct?
    you started tren as your first cycle ?? you made a big mistake mate !

post your stats first."

I am 28. 155 pounds. 5'10". Have been training on and off for about 7 years. I am very athletic and have a very lean build, about 10% body fat.
    I just laid my cycle out based on what my buddy said would be ok to start with. I'm not sure how long I want to run. I am just tired of being so small. I'd like to gain some mass and no matter how much I eat and work out 165 is like my max. Would you recommend getting some more to make my cycle longer?
    Not running anything else.
    Sorry, I am not sure what caber is?
    Right now I am trying to figure out the pct, I was thinking Novadex and possibley hcg? But I don't know if there are better choices.
    Why is tren not a good idea for my first cycle?
    What would have been a better first cycle?

Hazcat Guest

There's a huge problem with your nutrition. I'd bet you you're next pay check you normally take in too little protein on a regular basis. Your calories and macro's are not adjusted correctly and that's why you only weigh 155 after working out for seven years. This cycle will for the most part be wasted. I highly suggest you stop the cycle until your get some natural gains be eating correctly and all the products you need for a complete cycle.

^^ couldnt have said it better.

You have to learn to eat first and gain muscle off cycle to be able to make steroids work on cycle. This cycle will not be benificial for you at all, you will have some increased strength but as far as gains go it will not be above the norm. Thats why i suggest you stop, try a year straight of hard dieting and you will be amased at the results if you put in 100%
    I was just like you, now i can hold off of AAS because i know how to eat. Diet is just as important as training, if not more. Drop your cycle now and get those cals in, a good 3-4k/day starting line

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    There's a huge problem with your nutrition. I'd bet you you're next pay check you normally take in too little protein on a regular basis. Your calories and macro's are not adjusted correctly and that's why you only weigh 155 after working out for seven years. This cycle will for the most part be wasted. I highly suggest you stop the cycle until your get some natural gains be eating correctly and all the products you need for a complete cycle.
    This right here took the post right out of my finger tips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Sorry, I didn't do a very good job explaining my answers. When I say I've been training on and off for 7 years, I mean I trained seriously for about a year almost 7 years ago, and then I pretty much stopped for a while. I would try to start getting serious again, it would last like a few weeks, maybe a month or two, and then I would stop again for a few months. I started back up about 2 months ago, like 1 1/2 months before starting my cycle. For the year that I actually committed I was as heavy as 172 pounds. I do agree that I have some room to increase my intake of cals/protein. But I think I also dropped weight because 1: I stopped training seriously, and 2: I have an extremely high metabolism and am very active. I surf, run, hike, bike, and play golf on the regular.
    Also, since I started up a few weeks ago I have been doing less running, hiking, biking, etc. and eating more, and drinking more protein shakes, and I have actually gained 10 pounds. Sorry for giving a crappy response earlier, I was in a little bit of a rush when posting and I thought you wanted the weight I was when I started.
    Why was tren not a good choice to start with?

Steroids are an extremely bad idea for you. Period. If in the last 7 years you've never been seriously committed to working out, its not going to all of a sudden change. It doesn't matter high of a metabolism you have, if you're serious about putting on weight, you will. Your diet is not good enough, and your training regime is no good. At this point I'm really not sure if its a good idea to just come off and pct or what. Hopefully someone wiser can chime in about that. I would be in shock if anyone thinks steroids are right for you at this time though.

Tren is an extremely serious compound. The steroid with the most results, most sides, most impact on your body etc.. Nothing about it is a beginner steroid. And the fact you are running tren E means any serious issues you have will take weeks and not days to clear your body.