Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: KOP 20 week shred diet log.

Welcome back mate
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Thanks Johnnyboy! Need the push to drop 15lbs before next cycle target Jan 2.

12/11 log
    Whey and coffee
    G beef and whole wheat buns
    G beef and whole wheat buns
    8 oz chicken and tortillas
    Whey and water

12/12 log
    Woke up sick....... Pissed
    All day soup and juiced veggies and fruit

12/13 log
    Still sick
    Coffee and whey
    Juiced veg and fruit
    Soup
    10 oz chicken & b rice
    Soup
    6 shrimp and whey and water

12/14&15
    Still sick..... What the Heck!!! Might as well start daydreaming about my next cycle. Going to post it in a seperate thread. Between back injury and this cold, 4 weeks off.......

I may push back my cycle two weeks, hoped to start January 2nd. I just placed my order for the last 3 bottles needed, I don't know if I can wait with all that gear in hand, but wanted to make sure my weight was down to 225 before I started. Probably at 245 now since injury and cold. Scared to weigh myself.

12/ 16&17
    Cold getting worse. It's now a chest cold. Monday morning going to Dr to get a antibiotics........

It sucks because mentally I feel out of shape. Makes me concerned about starting cycle Jan 2.

On the other hand it is an 18 week cycle so might as well.......

Any thoughts?

12/18
    Sick
    12/19
    Sick. Went to Dr's he told me a bunch a bull a recommended over the counter mess. I was like Mother F'er Ive been sick for 8 days. He was a sub for my normal dr.

Whatever, I'm going to the gym manana. I figured I might as well sweat it out. I will keep eating under control but not going hardcore till after Christmas. Maybe pizza and sushi this week..... Not at the same time.

I'm currently staring at 4 bottles of Test C, 4 bottles of Masteron, and 4 bottles of Test P. I'm getting itchy!!!!!!!

Managed to hit the gym the last 5 days in a row and am working out great!!!! Ate all the good stuff over the last 5 days to give myself a last hurrah before I go on cycle. Being I have all my gear on hand I can't wait any longer. So tomorrow I'm starting. This is the last post on this log I will be beginning a new one for my cycle.

Thank you to all who helped in this log. Focus, Bullet, and the others, thanks for cheerin me on!

KOP