Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca ****

Default Deca ****

Ok guys i know caber or dostinex help with the sides of nandralone regarding prolactin build up and lactation issues. My question is... has anybody heard of ropinirole?
    I,ve googled it and both are dopamine agonist so will it have the same effect as caber or dostinex?

Never heard of that product before. I had no decca issues cuz I was up 100mg a week more for test than the decca
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I ran test prop at 200mg and npp at 150mg eod. 6 weeks in ed problems. The reason i asked is my wife gets ropinirole on prescription so can get it any time. My next cycle will include npp and later tren. I made the mistake of starting my dostinex after my symptoms last cycle because of limited quantity. Never again, another lesson learned on this journey.

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Never heard of that product before. I had no decca issues cuz I was up 100mg a week more for test than the decca
    This is an old myth and isn't true. You sound like you aren't prone to any nadrolone sides.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

If it's a myth then I guess my advise ain't helpfull and I am not prone to prolactin effects

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    If it's a myth then I guess my advise ain't helpfull and I am not prone to prolactin effects
    There is a reason that dost or caber is recommended.....to deal with the prolactin sides. If we could just run the test higher than the deca to eliminate ED that's half the battle won right there.....but that's just not the case.

I've had some stupid friends in the past that have not used Test at all when running deca or tren and said they had no ED problems. Now I have to take their word for it but I don't think if you ran 400 mgs of test and 500 mgs of deca you would have ED problems because the deca was higher.

How exactly does the extra test eliminate ED?
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

When you use a Nandrolone (like deca), your endogenous testosterone levels will quickly fall to nothing. What you need to do, to avoid sexual dysfunction, is to replace them to at least a physiological level (with a small amount of testosterone). When you run Deca at a very high dose, you are dealing with a very high level of prolactin, which is the hormone secreted just after the male orgasm, that makes you go limp. If you use too much deca, your levels of prolactin will always be high, and you'll find it difficult to get and maintain an erection, regardless of how much testosterone you use. Using a very high level of testosterone will help you get an erection, but in the presence of high prolactin, it will be difficult to maintain.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

im not saying that jsut because i ran a higher dose of test it knockd out any sides of prolactin i was just saying my experience with decca. i even said to use caber or keep it on hand in case prolactin sides come for teh OP

I am prone to it,s effects unfortunatley. So before i order more dostinex i am hoping one of you knowledgable bunch can answer the question about the ropinirole doing the same job as dostinex or caber.

From what I've read it is a dopamine agonist and is used to treat Parkinsons and restless leg disorder. As a dopamine agonist it should work.
    But then I am no exerpt on this by any means. I'm really not familiar with the drug.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 09-05-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!