Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your test levels?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    natty I'm around 250ng/dL
    150mg test/wk, ~ 750ng/dL
    600mg test/wk, ~ 2550ng/dL
    Those numbers sound accurate for the doses....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

isnt the average amount of testosterone for a natural male 30mg/week?

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Those numbers sound accurate for the doses....

these are directly from the lab results I ran while on the listed doses. The 2550 was actually run in error. I was only supposed to get kidney function tests from the lamisil I was on and my a-hole Dr accidentially requested serum test also. Worked out well for me, didn't pay for that one, but got the results. kinda hard to explain the results when I wasn't on TRT at the time. I ultimately fessed up about self medicating and that I may have been dosing a little heavy
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbryan View Post
    isnt the average amount of testosterone for a natural male 30mg/week?
    That would be what one's own body would produce per week not the total test in their body.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    That would be what one's own body would produce per week not the total test in their body.
    so it starts accumilating over time? sorry i dont understand this yet.

i get what you just said that the body makes 30mg a week. so the body doesnt use it all?

I believe the average male has between 75-111 mgs total
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

There is actually a lot to the science behind it but in general that is right. The same goes for all of our natural hormone production. There is a difference between total and free testosterone levels but the number that is generally measured is the total.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbryan View Post
    so it starts accumilating over time? sorry i dont understand this yet.

i get what you just said that the body makes 30mg a week. so the body doesnt use it all?

The charts don't go high enough.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    The charts don't go high enough.

But you're super human Buf....

I am at 18.8 nmol/L
    I don't know how this relates to the numbers you guys are all using, but the range I have been told I would possibly sit is 8.0-30.0, so I'm about middle of the road.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT