Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heavy enough cycle

Default heavy enough cycle

hey everyone, in a few weeks i am lookinb to start a cycle of test e and dbol. Dbol is going to be at 30mg a day and test at 3cc's a week, (divided over two injects). I have been using for around a year and this is the most i will have ever done. My question is if this is a good stack and enough to build quality muscle and is it a safe dosage? Also my pct is going to consist of clomid, tribulus, and zma. Thanks
    Last edited by FitnessFreak905; 09-21-2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: error

What is the mg dose of the test? Most is between 200-250mg/ml and that would be 600-750mg per week and that would be plenty.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yeah its 250mg/ml, any experience on side effects with that much? i was doing 300mg deca a week last winter and had no sides but this is about 2 times that much

I'm not gyno prone so I haven't had any issues using over 1000mg per week. Some will get gyno at 200mg per week so make sure you have an AI on hand. You will experience some bloating but that is common with dbol and that much test. I don't mind that because it goes away post cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

alright thanks man

I don't really like the look of that pct either mate. I would like to see arim and nolvA included
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessFreak905 View Post
    yeah its 250mg/ml, any experience on side effects with that much? i was doing 300mg deca a week last winter and had no sides but this is about 2 times that much
    Also deca is a totally different compound too test. I'm assuming you ran the deca ON TOP off the test? Feel free to ask anything your unsure off!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Weeks 1-14 Test E 750 mgs (375 mg pins Mon & Thu)
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 400-600 mgs (two pins same idea)
    Weeks 1-4/6 Dbol 30-50 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-17 Arimidex .25 mgs E3D/EOD (depending on your estrogen sensitivity)
    Weeks 1-16 Caber/Dot .25 mgs E3D

PCT Starts 14 days after last Test E pin

Week 1 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 50 mgs ED, Aromasin 25 mgs ED
    Week 2 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 50 mgs ED, Aromasin 12.5 mgs ED
    Week 3 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 25 mgs ED, Aromasin 12.5 mgs EOD
    Week 4 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED, Clomid 25 mgs ED
    Week 5 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED

You can run HCG for 10 days leading up to PCT @ 1000 IU a day but up your AI to EOD or higher dose at this point.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    Weeks 1-14 Test E 750 mgs (375 mg pins Mon & Thu)
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 400-600 mgs (two pins same idea)
    Weeks 1-4/6 Dbol 30-50 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-17 Arimidex .25 mgs E3D/EOD (depending on your estrogen sensitivity)
    Weeks 1-16 Caber/Dot .25 mgs E3D

PCT Starts 14 days after last Test E pin

Week 1 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 50 mgs ED, Aromasin 25 mgs ED
    Week 2 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 50 mgs ED, Aromasin 12.5 mgs ED
    Week 3 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Clomid 25 mgs ED, Aromasin 12.5 mgs EOD
    Week 4 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED, Clomid 25 mgs ED
    Week 5 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED

You can run HCG for 10 days leading up to PCT @ 1000 IU a day but up your AI to EOD or higher dose at this point.
    Jabs has been on fire with this shit rescently!! One thing i would reccomend you (everyone i guess) look into is Pramipexole- brand name mirapex, as the choice dopamine agonist (as in it fights off the prolactin symptoms!)

Hazcat posted alot of good stuff about it- as well as helping with nandralone sides it also stimulates GH secretion! not bad ay

I love building cycles....It feeds my OCD

Mirapex huh? Prami!!! The next step in prolactin defense! Should make a commercial for this shit lol
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF