Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats up fellas 4th cycle time

Default whats up fellas 4th cycle time

Hey long time. I have been kind of off the boards cuz of being busy with school/work/gym. And also because I have been broke and haven't been able to afford my 4th cycle. But alas I am finally ready to start my 4th cycle. And this is what I am leaning towards.

Have done 2 long, 1 short ester. Now moving to long ester again. Liked the big gains from em.

This next cycle is going to be nothing crazy. Fancy. But short and simple.

Test E
    week 1-12 @ 500mg a week

Tbol
    week 1-6 @ 50mg ED

Now here is the tricky part. I was thinking of going prop at the end.

test prop
    week 11-16 @ 150mg EOD

winny
    week 11-16 @ 50mg ED

So what do you all think? I am going for bulk during the beginning and then cutting the calories and carbs at the end to cut the water/fat.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

oh and forgot about ancillaries

HCG week 2-16 250iu x 2 a week

Arimidex week 2-16 .25 eod

Nolva 50/50/25/25/25
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Mate its your 4th, no stranger to steroids now, pinning and sides.

How about this

1-4 100mg Prop EoD
    1-16 750mg test E

OR

1-4 150mg Prop EoD
    1-16 750mg sust250

OR
    1-4 100mg Prop EoD
    1-16 750mg test E
    6-11 400mg Deca

dark gave u 3 great options. if it was me id go with the third choice. im lookin at runnin deca for my third cycle but im still in the 1st week of my second so i got a while lol

You know what, I might just have to incorporate some deca into my next cycle. Just wondering, the deca that I have available is rated at 250mg.

And also wondering why you ran deca at the end instead of at the beginning.

Like this

Test E
    week 1-12

Deca
    week 3-10

would that suffice?

I have caber left over from NPP cycle i did. so I am ready for it.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Absolutely don't run the deca from 6-11. That's also way too short of a period. I actually am really suprised that he recommended that. You can have no problem starting the deca the same time as the E, Especially with the prop front load. I would run the deca for at least 10 weeks and run the test E at least 2 weeks out past it. I'd also run the deca at 500mg. 400mg is the absolutely minimum I'd recommend anyone to run, so seeing as its your fourth cycle I would bump it up for sure.

I would also run deca from the start. I however think that 400mg deca and 500mg enth wk is fine. BUT... 500mg deca and 600mg enth is better

I like your original cyclr lay out. T-bol will be a nice boost then you ruin the E out and then hit the prop and winny.
    Sweet lay out.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Its his first time using the deca compound, nothing wrong with an assessment of 400mg week and weeks 6-11, while its a short 6 week stint, and the deca ester takes a while to build up, he can stop at any time should things go sideways.
    10-12 weeks is best with deca, 16-20 if your crazy.
    Watch your prolactin buildup too.

Im on the cautious side, I like to assess new compounds in my system a little at a time. Its not that he cant run it in the beginning, and I guess the same rules would apply, I would just do the low dose and see how it goes. There is always more cycles to come.

Whatever the other compound as well, always run your test out 2 weeks past the other compounds, deca, tren etc.

Just my 2 cents boys.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    You know what, I might just have to incorporate some deca into my next cycle. Just wondering, the deca that I have available is rated at 250mg.

And also wondering why you ran deca at the end instead of at the beginning.

Like this

Test E
    week 1-12

Deca
    week 3-10

would that suffice?

I have caber left over from NPP cycle i did. so I am ready for it.
    1 - 15 Test E (500+)
    1 - 12 Deca (400+)

Run the Test at least 3 full weeks past the deca. You have caber on hand, which is good, i'd start it maybe week 4 or so, and run it 0.5mg twice per week the whole rest of the cycle and all through PCT.

Tbol at the start of this for 4-6wks would be sweet (although it's kinda pricey IMO).

Also on the HCG, running it that long (14+ weeks) is probably too long. Most of the boys on here recommend doing 1000IU every day for the 10 days leading up to PCT, and stopping about 5 days before you actually start your Nolva/Clomid. During this time you need to UP your liquidex because the HCG leads to excessive estrogen. I've done the 250IU twice-per-week thing during a TestE-only cycle and it was OK for the ~8wks i did it, but for my current cycle (dbol, test, deca) i'm doing the "pre-PCT" method.

Have fun -- deca is some nifty stuff.