Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: accutane

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    hahahah yuuuup
    sarcasm?

whose more confident... a man with clear skin or a man whose face looks like it past the asteroid belt one to many times.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBO26 View Post
    sarcasm?

whose more confident... a man with clear skin or a man whose face looks like it past the asteroid belt one to many times.
    relax bra... if you read my earlier post, i said i took it... i was agreeing...

A pill with more risks than reward is idiotic IMO when u can just wash constantly and use proactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    A pill with more risks than reward is idiotic IMO when u can just wash constantly and use proactiv
    How do u figure its worth more risk then reward? That's just an ignorant one sided statement... And I tried proactive, I found the stuff to be garbage. Do you realise the % of people that get harsh sides from accutane? Is negligible.

Regardless of whether the OP uses the stuff or not, his best bet, especially if he does use it, is to run as much Liver care supps as safely as possible. And just to continue with this whole Beetroot juice crusade of mine, get onto Beetroot juice. Get a juicer, make your own, take 500mls two times per day! It will help with your acne dramatically and it will make your liver sooo happy
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

What problems can this stuff cause? I took it when I was about 16/17

Quote Originally Posted by Luke88 View Post
    What problems can this stuff cause? I took it when I was about 16/17
    i think the main one people are *****ing about is Crohns disease- quite nasty really but when i see those shady lawyer commercials trying to get people to sue the comapany they are totally discredited in my opinion.

not to say people have NOT got Crohns from it- just that the number is negligable and we dont have any information on dosage/time on etc etc

And i think we can al lagree some things work better for some then others- there is no point going back and forth arguing about what works and what doesnt. Acne is caused by a million different things, and i doubt any one solution wokrs for everyone

wernt it somone like clancybuckets or something that was doing a super low dose test of some online accutane type stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    i think the main one people are *****ing about is Crohns disease- quite nasty really but when i see those shady lawyer commercials trying to get people to sue the comapany they are totally discredited in my opinion.

not to say people have NOT got Crohns from it- just that the number is negligable and we dont have any information on dosage/time on etc etc

And i think we can al lagree some things work better for some then others- there is no point going back and forth arguing about what works and what doesnt. Acne is caused by a million different things, and i doubt any one solution wokrs for everyone

Wrong. Accutane shrinks the oil glands that are responsible for acne. Whatever type of acne you have, whether its in cysts or not, will be targeted and destroyed by Accutane.

A lot of people waste so much money listening to doctors and taking creams and antibiotics to stay on the "safe" route, meanwhile it doesn't even work. Creams and antibiotics aren't powerful enough to stop serious cases of acne, and when you stick with these medications for a long period of time, you are submitting yourself to acne scaring which is an entirely different story for if and when the acne does clear up. The best advice anyone can give to anyone who has acne is start Accutane from the beginning before the acne takes a worse toll on your face.

Crap like Proactive is nothing more than a mainstream product used to infuse hope in non knowledgeable teenagers. It simply does not work. The most it does is clear up skin in very mild cases of, well, small zits.... NOT acne. Acne is on the fence of being a disease, and it certainly is not going to shut down for 19.95.
    Last edited by SMBO26; 09-30-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Accutane actually turns your pores inside out and acts a lot like Lasix, removing toxins AND MACRO and MICRO nutrients from your body, which we all know we need. It works on 50% of people who use it, been prescribed over 2m times. It destroys your liver and organs as it depletes your body of everything you need becuase its similar to bleach and cannot distinguish the difference between toxins and much needed vitamins and nutrients.

Acne requires long term use and Accutane has long term use side affects that are deadly, if your acne is that bad from Steroids you are not using the proper AI correctly or there are other issues.

Steroid users who have Sleep Apnea have been found to be more prone to acne and break outs, once given a CPAP machine they have found that their acne went away.

Sleep is key when on steroids becuase your body and liver does most of its repair and cleansing at night during REM sleep, if you are on gear or TREN as mentioned I am sure you are having sleeping issues.

Before you get crazy with accutane I would look at adding a humidifier to your bedroom at night, if possible increase the fresh oxygen by opening a window closest to your side of the bed. Fresh oxygen does wonders in the cleansing phase that your body enters during REM sleep.

Side affects from steroids generally happen when you don't follow the rules, of AI, proper water, proper sleep, proper training and proper diet.

Read below, the sides sound so FUN AND HEALTHY.

Accutane (Isotretinion)

Generic name: Isotretinion

Is widely used in the treatment of severe nodular acne, primarily in adolescents.

Accutane Side Effects
    as reported by "The PDR® Family Guide To Prescription Drugs®"

Most important fact about this drug:
    Because Accutane can cause severe birth defects, including mental retardation and physical malformations, a woman must not become pregnant while taking it. If you are a woman of childbearing age, your doctor will ask you to sign a detailed consent form before you start taking Accutane. If you accidentally become pregnant while taking the medication, you should immediately consult your doctor.

More common accutane side effects may include:
    Conjunctivitis (``pinkeye''), dry or fragile skin, dry or cracked lips, dry mouth, dry nose, itching, joint pains, nosebleed

Less common accutane side effects may include:
    Bowel inflammation and pain, chest pain, decreased night vision, decreased tolerance to contact lenses, delay in wound healing, depression, fatigue, headache, nausea, peeling palms or soles, rash, skin infections, stomach and intestinal discomfort, sunburn-sensitive skin, thinning hair, urinary discomfort, vision problems, vomiting

Special warnings about this medication:
    When you first start taking Accutane, it is possible that your acne will get worse before it starts to get better.

If you are a woman of childbearing age and you are considering taking Accutane, you will be given both spoken and written warnings about the importance of avoiding pregnancy during the treatment. You will be asked to sign a consent form noting that:

- Accutane is a powerful, "last resort'' medication for severe acne;
    - You must not take Accutane if you are pregnant or may become pregnant during treatment;
    - If you get pregnant while taking Accutane, your baby will be at high risk for birth defects;
    - If you take Accutane, you must use effective birth control from 1 month before the start of treatment through 1 month after the end of treatment;
    - You must test negative for pregnancy within 2 weeks before starting Accutane, and you must start Accutane on the second or third day of your menstrual period;
    - You may participate in a program that includes an initial free pregnancy test and birth control counseling session;
    - If you become pregnant, you must immediately stop taking Accutane and see your doctor;
    - You have read and understood the Accutane patient brochure and asked your doctor any questions you had;
    - You are not currently pregnant and do not plan to become pregnant for at least 30 days after you finish taking Accutane; |
    - You have been invited to participate in a survey of women being treated with Accutane.

Some people taking Accutane, including some who simultaneously took tetracycline, have experienced headache, nausea, and visual disturbances caused by increased pressure within the skull. See a doctor immediately if you have these symptoms; if the doctor finds swelling of the optic nerve at the back of your eye, you must stop taking Accutane at once and see a neurologist for further care.

Be careful driving at night. Some people have experienced a sudden decrease in night vision.

Some people taking Accutane have had problems regulating their blood sugar level.

You may not be able to tolerate your contact lenses during and after your therapy with Accutane.

You should stop taking Accutane immediately if you have abdominal pain, bleeding from the rectum, or severe diarrhea. You may have an inflammatory disease of the bowel.

You should not donate blood during your therapy with Accutane and for a month after you stop taking it.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath