Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any good oral only cycles ?

Default any good oral only cycles ?

im up north working and i want to get my diet back in order and start a lil cycle, i did a test e cycle, and i did a test 400 cycle, had crappy results on test e, good ish results on test 400, but my rotation is 3 weeks working, then they fly me home for 1 week, so i was thinking some fast acting orals, to bussy to be pinning every other day, any info would be sweet, and as far as my goals, umm lol im working as a labourer 12 hours a day 7 days a week lol so burning off calories is not a problem, jus looking for something to help me out here bulk up and stay jacked when im working so much.,

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Stop right now. Oral only cycles shut down test production and destroys your liver and kidneys. If you want to do it go ahead destroy yourself. My advise to you is get a more sophisticated lifestyle so u can plan accordingly. A simple 12 week test e cycle dosed from 500 to 750mg a week is THE BEST for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

nah tried the test it was good, i think i had garbage bunk test e, the test 400 was great thoooo, had to run nolva with it a t the end was getting gyno, was running 1.5cc twice a week, just wondering about the orals lol i like how u shut me done completely lol there are pl that beleive in orals, i was thinking anavar

he didn't shut you down, he just told you the truth. Orals alone are terrible. Search oral only cycle and see what you come up with. Anyone who beleives in orals only obviously are not ver educated on AAS

And nolva probably did little for your gyno. you needed adex, aromasin, letro, etc.

Don't think you are going to get much help here with suggestions on an all oral. But you will get great help on a proper cycle with Test as a base injection. Orals are little additives. The icing on the cupcake. The cupcake being Test.

Now I kinda want a cupcake.

If you are running an oral try this
    Test for 14 weeks
    Week 1 through 6 dbol
    Nolva 2 weeks after last test pin if test e. Or few days after last pin for prop. Be sure to run adex as well during cycle .25 mg e3d

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

There is no such thing as a oral only cycle.Please read some of these threads, one in particular, called Erectile disfunction. Save yourself the headache.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Stop right now. Oral only cycles shut down test production and destroys your liver and kidneys. If you want to do it go ahead destroy yourself. My advise to you is get a more sophisticated lifestyle so u can plan accordingly. A simple 12 week test e cycle dosed from 500 to 750mg a week is THE BEST for you
    word... dont waste your cash on an oral only, listen to focus

He states he had no results with test e. Possibly bunk? Yes. But also critique his diet IMO he could've yielded 20lbs on cycle