Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Angry Mexico Cycle

Default The Angry Mexico Cycle

Alright the wait is over and on Monday I start my next cycle....I was supposed to start on the 17th but hey, close enough

Tomorrow I will do my body calculations and pre-cycle pics.
    Monday I will max out on flat bench, squats, and dead-lifts.

11 Weeks

Weeks 1-9 Test Prop 100 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-9 Tren Ace 100 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50 mgs ED (split into 3 doses)
    Weeks 6-9 Test E 750 mgs (Mon & Thu 375 mgs)
    Weeks 7-9 Winny 75 mgs ED (split into 2 doses)
    Week 10 Winny 50 mgs ED
    Week 11 Winny 75 mgs ED (split into 2 doses)
    Week 11 Test Prop 100 mgs ED
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weeks 1-6 Arimidex .25 mgs E3D
    Weeks 7-9 Arimidex .5 mgs E3D
    Weeks 10-11 Arimidex .25 mgs E3D
    Weeks 1-11 Caber .5 mgs E3D
    PCT 3 days after last Test Prop pin

Triptorelin 100 MCG

I will be in Mexico for 7 days at the beginning of week 10. I have added Test E 4 weeks prior to allow it to build up in my system so at week 10 while I am in Mexico I won't have to worry about my Test levels dropping off as I won't be able to pin while I'm there or at least risk it. I will continue to run Winny, Arimidex, and Caber during this time.

I have decided to run Test Prop & Tren Ace ED as I don't want to pin more then 2cc in any spot and this way I can keep it that way as both are dosed @ 100 mgs/cc.

When I return I will run Test Prop for one more week and then hit Triptorelin for PCT.

I will eat for clean growth and start to add calories to my diet on Monday from a base starting point of 3700 cals which I am maintaining at right now. it will be a 55/30/15 split (carb/protein/fat). I will start at 4200 cals and evaluate weekly and continue to add cals as I find needed. Last time I came out of the gate at 5100 cals a day and I put on fat in the first few weeks....wasn't a smart thing to do. This way my body will adjust to the increased nitrogen retention resulting in increased protein synthesis and I can add to fit the needs.

I will be running a 2 on 1 off split for workouts.....

Day 1 - Bi/Tri/Calves
    Day 2 - Quads/Hams
    Day 3 - OFF
    Day 4 - Chest/Abs
    Day 5 - Back
    Day 6 - OFF
    Day 7 - Shoulders

I plan on doing a lot more volume for my workouts as I have been doing this for a few weeks naturally and found my body is responding to it well. I will start staying in the 6-10 rep range for the first 3-4 weeks and then go to 8-12 rep range for the next 3-4 weeks and then see how to adjust from there. I want to continually change things up to keep my body guessing and keep growing.

I'm not really sure what to expect from this cycle as far as gains and results. From what I know about the compounds from my experience and from reading what others have seen from running these during a caloric surplus diet, I guess I am looking to add about 15 lbs while losing body fat at the same time....the key being the Tren Ace of course. I think at the dose of 100 mgs ED I can expect some body changing results....what exactly? only time will tell.

This is a funny looking cycle but it is what has to happen for me to be ON at peak time for my vacation. This will also allow me to start a sweet bulking cycle next February sometime.
    Last edited by JabsDD; 10-01-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Looks solid bro. Get huge!

I'd just run test enth the whole cycle lol. If you dont want to pin 2cc in any spot ** cough cough pussy!**then get a tren/prop blend. Almost all labs around here make it
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 10-01-2011 at 12:25 PM.

To late to run the Test E during the whole thing, already got everything I need. My next cycle won`t include Prop or Ace so I would be holding onto it for a while.

I find if I only go 2cc per spot, it absorbs faster and I can pin that spot again sooner. I`m only going to be pinning Glutes, Delts, and Ventro every 6 days it starts back at the same spot. This will be until I add the Test E which I will have to man up and hit the quads I guess .

I could have done the blend but oh well too late now...might add 50 mgs more of Prop too as I go along .

Also forgot to mention I will be going to the gym at the resort while I'm there, we will see how much but I plan on keeping the gain train going! It's a brand new resort so the fitness center should be decent.
    Last edited by JabsDD; 10-01-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

Daily Diet

Meal 1 - Egg whites, Eggs, Oatmeal, Banana, Peanut Butter
    Meal 2 - Lean ground chicken, Brown rice, Veggies, Peanut Butter
    Meal 3 - Lean ground chicken, White rice, Veggies
    Meal 4 - Lean ground chicken, Brown rice, Veggies, Peanut Butter
    Meal 5 - Lean ground chicken, Brown rice, Veggies, Peanut Butter
    Meal 6 - Lean ground chicken, Brown rice, Veggies, Peanut Butter
    Meal 7 - Steak

White rice only as a post-workout meal, if an off day then sub in brown rice.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

Looks like a solid boring diet alright lol

Weeks 1-9 Test Prop 100 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-9 Tren Ace 100 mgs ED
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50 mgs ED (split into 3 doses)
    Weeks 6-9 Test E 750 mgs (Mon & Thu 375 mgs)
    Weeks 7-9 Winny 75 mgs ED (split into 2 doses)
    Week 10 Winny 50 mgs ED
    Week 11 Winny 75 mgs ED (split into 2 doses)
    Week 11 Test Prop 100 mgs ED

I question the logic of this. If it is so you can have test in your system while in the old country you should run it long enough for it to build up in your system. It will take 6 week-ish for it to build up to cycle strength.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I find that everything hits me quicker than most. Cypionate and Enanthate always is strong by week 4 in my past cycles. Weeks 6,7,8,9 of Test E, then the following week Mexico.

I know this is different then when most feel it but one thing I have learned as compared to others, everything I run hits me faster.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

No one knows your body better than you do. So if it works for you...
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buf I remember you ran Tren Ace a little while back and were still trying to grow...how did that go?
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11