Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nolvidex vs Clomid

Considering my last pin was yesterday I obviously am kinda screwed on the formastanzol. But I have been interested in using HCG on my next cycle, but thats not going to be until around March to give my body time to get back to normal. HCG is best during cycle from what I've read correct? My next cycle is going to be Test e/Deca/anavar. Not sure of dosage yet still researching that. I was going to take HCG during cycle along with armidex E3D. I was also going to do Nolva/Clomid/Aromasin for PCT and now will add the Formastanzol. Any thoughts on that cycle, PCT and AI during? Thanks guys. I like all the responses and really educates me on this and points me in the right direction.
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

My next cycle of tren test prop. I have on hand clomid and nolva
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

forma is legal to buy in the states- check out mrsupps . com he has a transdermal (through the skin) topical lotion for it. good shit, fast shipping, reputable. not too late at all!

in my original thread i proposed for my cycle i was recommended both clomid and nolva

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Hi. Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but am trying to understand the same thing right now. So I don't want to start another one about basically the same thing.

I am doing Sus 250 (500/week) with abol up front for 4 weeks. I am doing adex @ .5mg 2xweek. I have nolvadex for PCT and right now have opportunity to pick up some HCG to use for PCT as well. Is this a wise choice? or will Nolvadex be fine on it's own?
    If I can do without it, I would prefer. If recommended to use it, I will. Thanks.

Would mods prefer I start another thread for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Limeboy View Post
    Hi. Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but am trying to understand the same thing right now. So I don't want to start another one about basically the same thing.

I am doing Sus 250 (500/week) with abol up front for 4 weeks. I am doing adex @ .5mg 2xweek. I have nolvadex for PCT and right now have opportunity to pick up some HCG to use for PCT as well. Is this a wise choice? or will Nolvadex be fine on it's own?
    If I can do without it, I would prefer. If recommended to use it, I will. Thanks.

Would mods prefer I start another thread for this?
    From all the answers that I have recieved on this. Nolva is fine alone, clomid just helps more. HCG is always a plus if you can get it. If you look further up in the post you'll get the dosage. Good luck man.
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

Hey JoeHammer, what are the percentages of the compounds you listed? What mg's, how many times a day,etc...?

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLOTOV View Post
    Hey JoeHammer, what are the percentages of the compounds you listed? What mg's, how many times a day,etc...?
    From your other thread:

I think Forma and aromasin is an excellent PCT- For dosages id go like this:

Week 1: Forma; 5 Pumps am, 5 pumps pm (total 10 pumps=100mg formestane)/ED (every day), Aromasin; 25mg/E3D (every 3 days)
    Week 2: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D (every 4 days)
    Week 3: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D
    Week 4: Aromasin; 25mg/E4D
    Week 5: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E5D(every 5 days)
    Week 6: Aromasin; 25mg/E5D
    Week 7: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E6D (every 6 days)

done

Its a nice long PCT because Decanoate and enanthate esters take a long time to break down so you will still ahve steroids being released into your system for a long period after your last shot. this stops that becoming a problem and starts your natural boys back up! I would reccomend HCG with this PCT- Starting the same day you start the forma/aroma - 1,000iu/day for 10 days straight.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    From your other thread:

I think Forma and aromasin is an excellent PCT- For dosages id go like this:

Week 1: Forma; 5 Pumps am, 5 pumps pm (total 10 pumps=100mg formestane)/ED (every day), Aromasin; 25mg/E3D (every 3 days)
    Week 2: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D (every 4 days)
    Week 3: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E4D
    Week 4: Aromasin; 25mg/E4D
    Week 5: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E5D(every 5 days)
    Week 6: Aromasin; 25mg/E5D
    Week 7: Forma; 5am/5pm/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E6D (every 6 days)

done

Its a nice long PCT because Decanoate and enanthate esters take a long time to break down so you will still ahve steroids being released into your system for a long period after your last shot. this stops that becoming a problem and starts your natural boys back up! I would reccomend HCG with this PCT- Starting the same day you start the forma/aroma - 1,000iu/day for 10 days straight.
    Awesome plan.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

A good plan sure but I stick with the norm of nolva n clomid