Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nolvidex vs Clomid

Default Nolvidex vs Clomid

Ok so I've been told in my other post that after my Sus only cycle Clomid is not needed, but is a great addition. I pinned for the last time yesterday. So two weeks from Monday is my PCT start date. Now if I only use the nolvidex will i still keep my gains the same as stacking them both together. I'll be taking my BCAA's and Creatine with it. Thanks for your help with this and all cycle long!
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

Nolvadex is best after one compound IMO. If you're doing a stack of other then clomid compliments the noladex and gets the balls kicking in faster and natural test production going quicker.

I did only Nolva after a test+deca cycle and i probably should've used Nolva + Clomid. I did Nolva only, after a Test-only cycle, and it was fine. Right now i'm back on Test+Deca and I'm definitely using both Nolva and Clomid after (right after a 10-day spell of HCG).

To keep your gains, take the Nolva at 20/20/10/10/10 .. and KEEP YOUR EATING UP .. you will not be as much of a beast in the gym, but don't let that get to you (mentally). Try to keep the weights up and if you have to forfeit anything in the gym, do less sets (instead of lowering the weight).

Nolvadex is only one piece of the puzzle.

I was under the impression from some others that Nolva should not be used with deca. Is this the case?

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLOTOV View Post
    I was under the impression from some others that Nolva should not be used with deca. Is this the case?
    That was because it was falsley thought that Nolvadex would upregulate the progesteron receptor and cause problems....not true.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I also heard that rumor, that you shouldn't use ONLY Nolvadex with a deca cycle. Part of it, really, is that in a proper deca cycle, you're going to be injecting for at LEAST 15 weeks (12 minimum for the deca, and an additional 3 weeks of test after the deca). Then waiting an additional 2 weeks, then starting PCT. That's quite a long time to be shut down, so the additional help of Clomid (along with Nolva) is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by jah3855 View Post
    I also heard that rumor, that you shouldn't use ONLY Nolvadex with a deca cycle. Part of it, really, is that in a proper deca cycle, you're going to be injecting for at LEAST 15 weeks (12 minimum for the deca, and an additional 3 weeks of test after the deca). Then waiting an additional 2 weeks, then starting PCT. That's quite a long time to be shut down, so the additional help of Clomid (along with Nolva) is needed.
    yes 12 weeks for deca are necessary as it will kick lately
    two weeks of test only are enough
    clomid + nolva will give you better recovery
    Currently of cycle

only nolva and only clomid are WEAK PCT's, and used together are even worse. its synthetic estrogen people!!! sure it increases HPTA function in its own way but the cost is very high and the results are underwhelming.

A nice Aromataze inhibitor with some formastanzol would be lovely, yield excellent results, recover HPTA, increase IGF-1, leave your cholesterol levels alone, lower SHBG, increase free test, mildly replace some androgens.... the list goes on !!! (if aromasin is your AI of choice). oh, and it wont tear your liver up so much- nolva and clomid are VERY toxic!!

HCG is a great addition too when used wisely

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    only nolva and only clomid are WEAK PCT's, and used together are even worse. its synthetic estrogen people!!! sure it increases HPTA function in its own way but the cost is very high and the results are underwhelming.

A nice Aromataze inhibitor with some formastanzol would be lovely, yield excellent results, recover HPTA, increase IGF-1, leave your cholesterol levels alone, lower SHBG, increase free test, mildly replace some androgens.... the list goes on !!! (if aromasin is your AI of choice). oh, and it wont tear your liver up so much- nolva and clomid are VERY toxic!!

HCG is a great addition too when used wisely
    Where would I get Formastanzol. I have armidex on hand right now. No HCG though. You say when used wisely, please elaborate....
    Stats:
    Height : 5' 9"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    BF%: 14%
    Training 2 years
    1 cycle under my belt

HCG has a high affinity for aromatization. You need to understand how to use yor ai when using hcg.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!