Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting Small and Smart. Need Intelligent Help

Question Starting Small and Smart. Need Intelligent Help

Hi, Im 21 yrs old, 5'10 210lbs at 12-14%BF. Been Lifting for 2.5 yrs, 100% natty and was 152lbs 5'10, 12%BF prior to starting.

Ive done research on AAS, and know my first injectable cycle will be Test-E @500mg/wk. I wanna play this smart, and start small so I dont "burn out" so to speak. I realize test is the king of AAS, and I just feel that jumping straight from a 100% Natty to Testosterone may not be the smartest move. Because afterwards, the only option is more testosterone or stacking with another steroid.

I realize I can gain more naturally, but it is getting harder and harder. I see myself training one more year natty. At this point I was thinking instead of jumping to testosterone, maybe something smaller. All Id really need at this point is a little "boost" to progress further. Just a taste of whats to come later, with testosterone.

So I was thinking a 3-4 week cycle of a Pro Hormone. I realize most are garbage with fractional results of AAS, with just as many sides. But I also know they are some legit ones out there. Now I am not sold on this PH but an example of a decent one I see would be Beastdrol.

So, I was thinking, maybe a few short 3-4 week PH cycles here and there over the course of the next 2-3 years. Just to give me a little "kick" to maximize gains before moving to AAS at a later age like 25.

What do you guys think? It seems like a wise move to me, but I dont have the first hand experience like you fellas do.

i think that if you are going to play this smart, you will wait a few years on the AAS. you've gained 50lbs in 2.5yrs thats pretty awesome to say the least!! just keep up what you are doing and make sure you are getting yourself enough protein, and not too many via shakes. congrats on the weight gain, rest assured, there are not a lot of people who can say they have gained 50+lbs of good weight in 2 1/2yrs!!

forget prohormones they will shut you down just as hard as testosterone will and for little gain. If you want to juice then do it right man, go straight for the test E or C and get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    forget prohormones they will shut you down just as hard as testosterone will and for little gain. If you want to juice then do it right man, go straight for the test E or C and get it done!
    Agreed! Dint mess around with them. Although sexyiron is right you are a little young..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyironlady View Post
    i think that if you are going to play this smart, you will wait a few years on the AAS. you've gained 50lbs in 2.5yrs thats pretty awesome to say the least!! just keep up what you are doing and make sure you are getting yourself enough protein, and not too many via shakes. congrats on the weight gain, rest assured, there are not a lot of people who can say they have gained 50+lbs of good weight in 2 1/2yrs!!
    I have worked really hard for that weight. I mean I would go to school and then come home and immediately eat then nap for an hr. Then eat, gym, eat, eat, sleep. I had no free time for anything else. I mean its getting to the point where I need perfect sleep everynight to progress.

I think after another year the gains will be very very slow. At that point I know im gonna want to be on something. Like you said id rather wait a few more years before hopping on AAS. Thats why I was thinking of a PH for a "boost" to spark new gains, a couple added pounds of muscle, just to give my body a "feel", a little taste of whats to come, and keep the motivation going. That way I can see how my body reacts to steroids, since its oral it would have a super short half life.

Your gains won't be slow if you change the training and eat more lol. You will grow like a monster if you do it right right up till ya hit 24-25. Then at that point when you hit Anabolics you will explode!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    Your gains won't be slow if you change the training and eat more lol. You will grow like a monster if you do it right right up till ya hit 24-25. Then at that point when you hit Anabolics you will explode!!
    Yea I hear ya, but the growing like a monster part is slowing. This video is what gave me the idea tbh: Proper Supplementation & Steroid Use: My Theory. - YouTube

It made sense to me though. Dude is a monster now.

The dude in that video needs to do more reading. He's using a lot of terms he clearly doesn't understand. When he said your first cycle should be an oral-only cycle "because it's the smallest thing" I stopped watching. He's totally ignorant and offering really bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by IronOak View Post
    Hi, Im 21 yrs old, 5'10 210lbs at 12-14%BF. Been Lifting for 2.5 yrs, 100% natty and was 152lbs 5'10, 12%BF prior to starting.

Ive done research on AAS, and know my first injectable cycle will be Test-E @500mg/wk. I wanna play this smart, and start small so I dont "burn out" so to speak. I realize test is the king of AAS, and I just feel that jumping straight from a 100% Natty to Testosterone may not be the smartest move. Because afterwards, the only option is more testosterone or stacking with another steroid.

I realize I can gain more naturally, but it is getting harder and harder. I see myself training one more year natty. At this point I was thinking instead of jumping to testosterone, maybe something smaller. All Id really need at this point is a little "boost" to progress further. Just a taste of whats to come later, with testosterone.

So I was thinking a 3-4 week cycle of a Pro Hormone. I realize most are garbage with fractional results of AAS, with just as many sides. But I also know they are some legit ones out there. Now I am not sold on this PH but an example of a decent one I see would be Beastdrol.

So, I was thinking, maybe a few short 3-4 week PH cycles here and there over the course of the next 2-3 years. Just to give me a little "kick" to maximize gains before moving to AAS at a later age like 25.

What do you guys think? It seems like a wise move to me, but I dont have the first hand experience like you fellas do.
    Glad you found the site! Let me clear a couple things up. First, the jumping into the testosterone part. Yes, if you have never taken a cycle before it may seem like taking Test is a big ordeal and in the big scheme of things, it is. It is strong, possibly dangerous, and NOT to be taken lightly. Having said that, it is not necessarily the "King" either. There are MUCH stronger compounds out there with WAY more sides. Test is our base and kinda turns into the building block chemical to use. Don't look at it as this big bad monster because it is not.

Secondly. I personally can not rationalize using a PH. You're going to take something just as "dangerous" as AAS and get less gains. Does that make any sense? Stay away from them IMO. Eat more. I know you're tired of hearing that but get used to it. You think you eat a lot now... lol, wait till you are on gear. If you want, post up your diet, there are a few people around here that REALLY know there shit and could help. Watch out for that Danno guy tho... he just curses a lot....
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing View Post
    Glad you found the site! Let me clear a couple things up. First, the jumping into the testosterone part. Yes, if you have never taken a cycle before it may seem like taking Test is a big ordeal and in the big scheme of things, it is. It is strong, possibly dangerous, and NOT to be taken lightly. Having said that, it is not necessarily the "King" either. There are MUCH stronger compounds out there with WAY more sides. Test is our base and kinda turns into the building block chemical to use. Don't look at it as this big bad monster because it is not.

Secondly. I personally can not rationalize using a PH. You're going to take something just as "dangerous" as AAS and get less gains. Does that make any sense? Stay away from them IMO. Eat more. I know you're tired of hearing that but get used to it. You think you eat a lot now... lol, wait till you are on gear. If you want, post up your diet, there are a few people around here that REALLY know there shit and could help. Watch out for that Danno guy tho... he just curses a lot....

Well, sleep is everything in terms of gains for me. If I dont sleep 9-10hrs a night I dont grow (muscle atleast). I dont know where ill be in a few years. I might not be able to sleep enough to grow then. At the moment im able to sleep a lot and I want to take advantage of it. I know PH's can be just as risky, but Id also run a short 3-4wk cycle. Where test is usually an 8-12wk cycle. So it would shut you down harder. Is that still a bad idea?