Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to take stanazol. injection or oral..

Default what roids should i do never done them before been training for 5 years

wanting to get some advice on wat roids i should do...and wat to stack them with. im currently 79kg 6ft been doing weights for bout 5 years. i would prefer to put on just muscle only if thats possible, the less water retention the better.. My main goal is to be 10kg heavier and 7% bodyfat for europe july next year,,,, Any advice peoples and when should i start.. also want to still be ripped for this summer in perth.
    Last edited by trent88; 10-17-2011 at 08:04 AM.

stanazol (if its the water based version) is the only type of aas that you cant drink instead of shoot.

We dont know anything about you though and would not recomend this as it will be pretty low reward/moderate risk cycle. Definatly not a good idea.

Post up your stats. Age weight height years training supps use etc. You will get plenty of info and help if you do this first.

Seriously stanazol on its own will disapoint you.

iv been doing weights for a while now.. ive got the real lean footy player kinda build n all i want is to shred to bout 7% body fat and maybe gain two kilos of lean muscle.. got told by this guy whos been doing roids for 10 years.. that u can deff drink it,, as its absorbed through ur saliva and enters ur blood stream.... i dont want to get big just put on maybe 2 kilos n really lean up? any advice would be great..

winny alone will not be beneficial. In fact it will do more harm than good. Get sonme test to add to it and you'll be goosd to go.
    Stan as already stated if it is oil based can only be injected. If it is water based then yes it can be used orally.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks mate.. Btw wat is winny

Winstrol (stanazol) I inject my water base. But like buff said.... YOU NEED TEST AS A BASE. How many mg in a ml? Should say it on the bottle. 50 mg pretty standard.

You should do (especially if you drink it) 50mg every day with a test base. Something like test enanthate 500mg a week ( 2 shots a week of 250 mg)

If you really want to shred to 7% test prop would be way better, no bloating or water retention, but you have to shootit every other day like 125-150mg each time.

You'll also need an AI and PCT.

LOOK THEM UP. Educate yourself instead of taking "some guy" at the gym's advice.

Do research and post your proposed cycle on here and have the brothers look at it and help. That's the best way to get dialed in.

What is your bf% now?

footy players dont need steroids, just get your diet in check. all the cardio you do as a player will mean you likely wont gain any muscle anyway. you will have to eat like a horse! steroids are for people who want to get big man, if thats not what you want to do then you might as well lay off and go natural. winny alone will hurt your ability to play as it dries your joints out somthing fierce too. that and shutting down your natural test production is a recipy for disaster