Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Prolactin/ai help with sustanon/deca stack

Question Prolactin/ai help with sustanon/deca stack

Hey everyone, thanks for these forums! I wanted to ask about ai's and prolactin inhibitors like caber. I am pinning 475 sustanon/ 400 deca. I am getting some aromasin but wanted to know if something like caber or dostinex is necessary as well. I have been getting sore nips but no mass or bumps underneath them. Kinda getting a little belly but then again I am eating like a horse.

What do you guys think? Aromasin alone or would both be what is required? Some say to keep caber on hand in case of gyno but this is my first cycle. How do I know what gyno is (for me) and what it feels like? Is my somewhat sore and sensitive nips gyno? If it is gyno,or at least the start of it, would I need both compounds or will the aromasin be enough? I am guessing there is a difference between gyno caused by prolactin vs estrogen. Deca being the prolactin culprit and the sust estrogen.

Thanks guys!

Aromasin is to combat estrogenic side effects, like gyno,water retention etc.
    The caber is to combat prolactin sides from the deca such as ED, loss of libido and liquid discharge from the nipple.

Its safe to atleast have the caber on hand, take it from some one whos had these sides.

The AI should also be in a cycle.

caber and dostinex are same
    you must run caber to control proctelin sides as they will rise and kill your sex drive may be you will be milking after some days
    you need both
    if you have plenty of aromasin then run as an AI
    if not keep it for pct and get some arimidex with caber
    Currently of cycle

Aromasin kills estrogen, it is for post cycle.

Arimdiex is to control estrogen, it is for on cycle.

Lethro or Femrua is for when you HAVE gyno is reduces estrogen by 80% - 90% and actually can shrink gyno, youn take this on cycle.

Dostinex and Caber is a must when you run Decca, NPP or Tren.

You need estrogen to make muscle, do not take armozsin on cycle.

GYNO will change your nipple shape, the PAIN will be really bad, so bad you cant even touch them. GYNO will hurt, not itch or tingle.

You need to feel and see if you have a swollen gland, it will be the size of a pea and it will hurt to the touch, if it does, it is Lethro time.

Lethro is for gyno, armidex keeps sensitive nipples at bay and aromasin kills MUCH NEEDED estrogen.....Use Aromasin POST CYCLE.

I have been there, done that with gyno and continue to.

I have the experience.

Once you have gyno all you can do is control it, once it starts only surgery gets rid of it.

PM me if you need help.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Bulletptoof-awesome write up brother. Thank you for your knowledge and thanks to the rest of you also. Bullet,can u please tell me the mg's of each I should be taking while on cycle. Last night was my fourth pin so far and don't want to go too much longer without at let having those compounds you mentioned. Also, the only ones I can seem to find that people told me are legit are from the banner above and they are in liquid form. It's the liquid ok to use? I hope what I just posted about the banner is not against the rules. Sorry if it is, please delete it.(I didn't name anyone in particular) Anyways, thanks again guys for your wisdom, it's much appreciated by all us who are starting out!

I use the liquid versions from Ag guys too:

On cycle Arimidex - This will range depending on your nipples and overall feeling, usually we say .25ml every 2 days, but if your estrogen spike you may have to do .50ml every other day.

Lethro - This is for ONLY when you have GYNO. There is a 21 day schedule, you only want to run Lethro if needed, it hinders gains and will dry out your joints. I f you have gyno tell me, I will get you the schedule, you take arimidex and lethro together 1 time and then go to lethro for 20 days. But this is for GYNO only.

Aromasin: After your last pin you will stop arimdex and do 12.5mgs of Aromasin with Nolvadex, again this is PCT. Aromasin shuts down estrogen. You will run aromasin for 2 weeks, Nolvadex for 4 weeks along with Chlomid. Aromasin is old school for on cycle, with arimidex now, aromasin should be used post cycle to stop escalating estrogen in the absence of synthetic test.

The most important thing right now is to determine if you have GYNO.

So feel your nipples, if you feel a lump and it hurts like a bad bruise, we need to look at doing Lethro.

If your nipples are just itchy or tingle, that is part of being on Steroids, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR NIPPLES, LEAVE THEM ALONE. If they get real sensitive or are sensitive now, dose arimdiex at .50ml every other day until they calm down.

Let me know brother-
    Last edited by bulletproof; 10-14-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

And for the cabaser (dostinex), i do 0.5mg twice per week . Cabaser is not terribly expensive, so sometimes i just take the whole pill (1mg) twice per week.

I would run this the entire cycle and through PCT, regardless.