Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primoblan question

Default Primoblan question

wHEN I INJECTED SUSTANON IN MY GLUTES IT WOULD LEAVE A SMALL GOLF BALL LUMP THAT SLOWLY DISSAPATE AFTER A FEW DAYS.
    I HAVE BEEN INJECTING 3MLS OF PRIMOBLAN IN GLUTES AND HAVE NO LUMPS AT ALL.
    IS THIS NORMAL OR HAVE I BEEN RIPPED OFF AND BEEN SHOOTING CRISCO COOKING OIL?
    COP

You're fine. Primo can leave lumps as well. All depends on where you shoot or if there is scar tissue build up

If you heat the ol before injecting it helps a bit with absorption. Also the deeper you inject the less likely you will have those lumps.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks Mr Buff,your always a good adviser.

BTW the primo comes in small amps by schering plow and seems legit but too early to know its effects i'm doing 3 amps twice a week and 10mgs anavar tabs every 6 hrs.

If it's scherring it's pharmmy grade. Good stuff. Are you doing at least 600mg a week?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The reason i asked this is because i've only injected sustanon before and it usualy left a lump in my glutes so i thought all steroids did the same.

yes buff every 4th day mon,thurs,sun,wed,sat,tues,friday and back to monday again.
    I think thats about 700 a week. with 4 a or 5 anavar a day every 6 or 7 hrs.

Sounds good. Main question
    Are you running arimidex?
    And have you got your pct sorted!?
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Sounds good. Main question
    Are you running arimidex?
    And have you got your pct sorted!?
    Was told i did'nt need arimidex with primo and var but i do have some arimidex left over from sustanon cycle.Maybe that is why my weight is going up?