Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting started?

Default Getting started?

I was looking into steroids and wanted to get started on them....i have i few questions on doses etc im not wanting to get super big i was thinking maybe 10 mg a day for 6 weeks and then starting a new cycle alot of my friends tell me D-Bol is a good steroid to get started on but i would just like some opinions any information is appreciated!
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-19-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Lets start with your stats.

Age, Height, Weight, body fat if known, diet and goals please.

Our rules here are simple.

Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Drugs

If you cant gain weight while off steroids you cant gain weight while on steroids.

We are not allowed to discuss sources here. 10mg per day for 6 weeks sounds like an oral only cycle, which is a very bad idea, and would do more harm than good. Dbol (or any oral compound for that matter) should not be run by itself, that's just a bad idea and would have some serious implications on your body. A real beginners cycle looks like:

Test E 500 mgs weeks 1-12
    Adex .25 mg E3D
    Nolvadex PCT: 20/20/20/10/10

List your stats so some of the guys here can help you out.
    Last edited by bb120; 10-18-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks for the info heres some stuff im 16
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-19-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Also my goals would be to look bigger but also feel stronger and be able to perform better.......and any info about cycles boosters anything i need help with that to!

Edit out your email gunna. Ignore any gear for sale emails. You are just going to get scammers contact you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunna195 View Post
    Thanks for the info heres some stuff im 16 im 6'0 202 and 8% body fat i have no problem gaining weight or anything like that and about the sources if you could just email me at robinsongunner@yahoo.com that would be good i just dont want to get scammed and also im just wondering like is this going to make me just look big or am i actually going to feel and perform better in the weight room?
    another teenager ....????
    why dont you boys understand steroids are not for you in any way . you are just 16 , you dont want to mess up your endocrine system for the rest of your age . or do you ??
    your natural test levels are not even stable yet . i am constantly seeing more and more younger ones are jumping into this serious game . for your sake dont do steroids before 23-24 .

you said you can gain weight easily so why do you want to do steroids. your natural test is far better than synthetic .

do some readings here and alter your diet you will definitely see the changes.

Your 6 ft and 200lbs with 8% bodyfat??? You kidding me? Why the he'll do you want steroids. You don't need them mate. You'll screw yaself up like some others on here have, you dont need that. At 16 I was 120lb and probably 5 foot.... I didn't even know what steroids where back then...
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Thanks guys i was just seing if this was a good or bad idea if you recommend i dont take them i will strongly take that into consideration if thats the case whats some protein creatine anything like that that i can take that will help build muscle without steroids i take Jack3d right now it works pretty good if theres anything like that that will help me before my workouts that you would recommend please tell me thank you all for the info though!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunna195 View Post
    Thanks guys i was just seing if this was a good or bad idea if you recommend i dont take them i will strongly take that into consideration if thats the case whats some protein creatine anything like that that i can take that will help build muscle without steroids i take Jack3d right now it works pretty good if theres anything like that that will help me before my workouts that you would recommend please tell me thank you all for the info though!
    Doubling your food intake would do it.. Carbs before training to give you energy along side your 5-6 meals mate
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!