Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Nolvadex

Default Nolvadex

I have been looking for a few weeks now and Im unable to find any Anastrozole. I can get plenty of Tamoxifen. Im unable to get anything shipped to me by mail. So my question is could I run a Test E cycle 500mg wk and just have nolva on hand for any sides. If so what would be the dose and would I still be able to run nolva as my PCT? Thanks

Yes you can run nolva as a PCT. Adex is preferred on cycle to reduce estrogen sides, however, I know plenty of people that don't use it. I personally always use it, but it depends from person to person.

have you tried AG guys up top? they have a few things that would help you.

Is there any other AI's i could use instead of Anastrozole? Because of the country i live in i cant use the AG guys

Yes you can run letrozole (fempro)....it's probably the strongest AI and is normally used to treat gynomastia.....

Letrozole normally comes in 2.5mg pills to run it as an AI during a cycle you would only need 0.25mg E3D or EOD. The half life is 2-4 days so you can see the blood levels will build if you run it more frequent

I would start off at E3D and see how you go.....but cutting a 2.5mg pill down to .25mg takes some patience.

try and get your hands on some Formestane- it is legal to purchase everywhere. CEL make formestane, as does Mr.Supps "Formastanozol" - it is a potent AI as well as a host of other great things. 200mg/day on cycle should see you fine

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    Yes you can run letrozole (fempro)....it's probably the strongest AI and is normally used to treat gynomastia.....

Letrozole normally comes in 2.5mg pills to run it as an AI during a cycle you would only need 0.25mg E3D or EOD. The half life is 2-4 days so you can see the blood levels will build if you run it more frequent

I would start off at E3D and see how you go.....but cutting a 2.5mg pill down to .25mg takes some patience.
    Letro is pretty harsh stuff. I'd only recommend as a last resort for recurring gyno symptoms.

OP... plenty of research labs can ship to your country, right?

Order Arimidex (anastrozole) and Aramosin (exemestane). Adex @ .25-.5mg EOD on cycle. Stane 25mg/day during PCT... with Nolva (tamoxifen citrate).

Thanks for all the replys. I got it sorted using the AG guys....