Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just an interesting read i wanted to share

I don't know about this article. He is a journalist, who write stories. To me he had every concevable side that there has ever been. Let's see after 16 weeks of test and eq over night after his last shot his balls were back to normal size and working again....oh and he also lost 13, pounds overnight as well. Not to mention gyno,abcesses, falling out hair and changing facial features? I'm no expert but have done 4 cycles now and have never had any of his sides.

Gyno 3 days after his first test injection? LMAO
    75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90kg
    |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    ==============================>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^PROGRESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liuterary liscence run rampant. What a wanker.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

This guy is a moron. and an outright lair, im going to email the fucker.
    It was written back in 2008, perhaps people were not educated enough back then, but to out right lie its wrong IMO.

"When I pulled it out a pressurized stream of blood spurted halfway across the room."
    I have done thousands of injections and this has NEVER happened. I have had blood run down my ass and drip onto the carpet.

"a body's tolerance builds up over time; top pros need to inject 2,500mg of Testosterone or more, weekly, to receive any effect."
    more bullshitter's, you cant build up a tolerance to testosterone, you can receptor flood where you have more test in your body than you can deal with, but honestly it would be around the 6g + range.
    The reason these guys take 2500mg week is because they have to, to grow. Your body can only hold on to so much mass, its a fact. If you want more mass, you need more test in your body.

"Three days into the cycle, my nipples began to itch: onset of Gynomastia." this is possible, he was on EQ and Cyp, so 900mg week for anyone is a heavy cycle. Its obvious that he was not following his AI properly.

"My nipples were the size of milk bottle tops, stretched smooth as the skin of a balloon. The skin had formed into swollen pouches that looked like the rubberised nipples on a baby's bottle. I appeared to have breasts. Pendulous, malformed breasts" this is obvious bullshit, you cant get full blow gyno in 3 days. Unless your doing much much more than his suggested dose. This takes weeks and weeks of ignoring the symptoms and not doing anything to help your body along.

"Could a person grow new flesh overnight? I didn't want tits - it went against the purpose of the exercise. I gobbled twice my daily allotment of anti-oestrogen medication. A week's worth of double Nolvadex doses got the gyno under control. But by then my hair had started falling out."
    Nolvadex is not a good AI, we all know this. But apparently in 2008 education was not a good thing....
    Your hair would not start falling out either, DHT takes weeks to build up, 4-8 I would say IMO.

"Then, one sleepless night (the steroids also triggered insomnia) my testicles shrunk."
    I love overnight shrinkage, are you sure it wasn't just cold?
    Mine took weeks and weeks.

"The next morning, an inspection in the bathroom: was that a slight swelling across the top of my eyebrows? It seemed impossible - this only happens in extreme cases. My own perceived bulge wasn't altogether solid, sort of mushy, but as I smoothed my fingers across my forehead I had this terrifying sense that my bone structure had been somehow altered"
    Oh yeah, this is nice...I have been on for 42 weeks ish, and welp, no cromagnom man for me. This is my 4th cycle to boot. And welp im not dragging women by the hair to my cave, oh wait...HELL YES I AM!

"I get the needle in three-quarters of an inch before I hit a major nerve. My leg bucks uncontrollably, knee nearly striking my forehead. It takes a few minutes for the pain to subside. Blood leaks from the puncture wound down my leg. I decide I'm not a fan of thigh injections."
    This is 100% TRUTH I hate it when this happens, I still have a dent in my face from my knee.
    But he hardly has glute injections down, let alone thigh or calf ones. so he proceeds on.....

"massaging so the oil soaks in."
    Dont do this, he is a retard.

"The prostate is an organ I associate with old men. Surgical-gloved fingers. Not, in any way, an organ I should be aware of. And yet I was, because the benign little organ had swollen to the point where it felt like a fist-sized balloon pressed against my testicles."
    This does happen, AI will help keep this under control I think.

"Wake up, eat, jerk off, work out, eat, jerk off, eat, work out, eat, jerk off, eat, sleep."
    Anyone on cycle does this hahahahaha

"Steroids shattered the limitations of my body. I first sensed their effects while bench-pressing dumbbells. I usually peak at 85lb each, or 170lb total. But after 10 repetitions with the 85s I was stunned: it felt like a warm-up! With a degree of trepidation - we're talking weights that, if mishandled, could break a wrist or some ribs - I picked up the 90-pounders, which I'd never attempted. They went up easily and I ripped out 10 reps. It was an out-of-body sensation: somebody else's arms were pushing those weights, someone else's pectorals flexing and contracting."
    More truth, WTF, he told the truth...not a lie here....

"The needle sunk into the pocket of infected tissue. The pain was expected and surprisingly bearable. I drew back the plunger and got only a few drops of clear broth. I disconnected the syringe and left the needle jutting out, applying pressure to the surrounding skin. Blood so dark it was almost black dripped down my thigh. Disgusting and more than a little scary, but the pressure subsided. When I'd squeezed as much out as I could, I filled another syringe with sterile water, attached it to the needle still stuck in my skin, injected it, then unclipped the syringe and squeezed most of the water out."
    I find this extremely hard to believe but possible. I would not recommend this to anyone.
    Go to a doctor you meathead

"My flexibility has vanished. There are areas I can not reach due to my new size; if I want to scratch my neck I have to go to the cutlery drawer for a fork."
    Everyone wants to be big and huge, but you have to stretch to keep your flexibility too, this is 100% true.

Ok i have had enough, im not reading any more.
    Last edited by darkrid3r; 10-31-2011 at 10:57 AM.

I agree this guy just basicaly pointed out every possible negative side effect of AAS and said he experienced them.

My favourite was when his forehead/brow grew new bone tissue. He could feel the lump with his hand as he layed in bed...lol... ok

I dont believe he was totally honest with the dumbell press story... The guy in the before picture simply wouldnt be able to put up 85's... assuming he could even get them on top of himself on a bench in the first place.

Calm down dark your getting flustered!!
    We should write a book an sed it to the guardian!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I,m sure he wrote a thread on this site about his cycle! I might be wrong but i think i read it not long after i joined.

This guy is a joke. I'm sure he embellished most of this to make it more interesting to average readers. I mean, if any of us tried to write an article summarizing how any of our typical cycles played out, it would have no appeal to anyone besides lifters/bodybuilders. Even then, it would be pretty boring.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.