Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Winny joint pain - Cure ?

Default Winny joint pain - Cure ?

On second week of Winny 60mg/day. In week ~14 of test + deca.

1 - 4 dbol
    1 - 12 deca
    1 - 16 Test E
    12 - 15 1/2 Winny

Winny is interesting so far. No side effects like i got with dbol (headaches, back pumps, etc). My strength is staying up, and I am noticeably dryer-looking, especially in my shoulders and upper chest, at least i think so.

I have chronic rotator cuff pains in my right shoulder; i avoid flat bench, which is really the main thing that sets it off. I haven't had ANY rotator cuff pain whatsoever during this cycle, probably due to the deca. Now, though, i'm starting to feel some pain in my rotator cuff and also my knees (mainly my left one) here and there.

Nothing seriously painful thus far, but i'm just starting to notice and be conscious of it. I've read that glucosamine is good for this, but only if you start taking it about a month before starting Winny. Since i'm only going to be on Winny for another ~3 weeks, should I even bother?

Thx dudes

Hazcat Guest

Alflutop might help out some.

Haz is right from what I've read.
    A question though. How much ai peroduct are you using? When I am on winny I usually cut back on my ai use just a bit.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker;7****4
    Haz is right from what I've read.
    A question though. How much ai peroduct are you using? When I am on winny I usually cut back on my ai use just a bit.
    Been doing 0.5 liquidex twice per week all throughout. Maybe I should dial this back to 0.25 twice per week?

When I start my HCG (1000IU for 10 days after last Test shot), should I re-up it back to 0.5 twice per week, or some other dose?

Thx for the tip Haz - - never heard of this stuff before. Guess i should've planned better, as this would take ~3wks to get to me, and my Winny will be done by then.

Hazcat Guest

Buf has a very good idea about dropping the dose of liquidex. I should have mentioned that as well . . . zoomed right over my head. I'd skip it a week then start back up at .25 mg's while on winstrol to see if it helps. I would certainly increase the dose when you start HCG. You may need even more at that point.

I Have been running Animal Pack Flex, has MSM and glucosamine in it, it takes away all my joint pains mostly. But it takes weeks to get going in your body.

Can you guys explain why AI has an effect on winny and joint pain?

Because winstrol eliminates so much excess subq water it tends to dry out the joints as well. And the joints need water to function smoothly, like grease on a gear.
    Ai use also eliminates excess water. So by using winny and ai it can be a double whammy to the joints because winny has some ai properties.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree Dark, I love Animal Pack Flex. I take it on and off cycle. Definitely helps a lot with my joint problems. It does take weeks to get going tho. I take a 3000mg of fish oil a day too.

I take glucosamine and scissor rx joint solutions. No issues

Thx for the detailed advice kids .. glucosamine will be easy to pick up quickly, and i'll skip the liquidex this week for sure.

Pain is not too bad, it's just an annoyance at this point. So far so good on the Winny overall though, i moved up in all my compounds this week again.. even at a point in the cycle (week 14) where i'm pretty sick of being on a cycle lol. I started off with 4 sets of rack pulls today and i noticed a giant anaconda vein running through my right shoulder, i was like where the HELL did that come from ? I almost wanted to trace it with a sharpie so i don't whack it with my 2nd-to-last Test injection tonight !