Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT question

Default PCT question

Hey guys,

I ran nolva for a little over a week after finishing my cycle. I then quit for about a week and a half. Should I start running it again? The schedule was 2ml for 2 weeks, and then 1ml for 2 weeks.

Jay

I generally run nolvadex for at least 4 weeks at 20mg a day first two weeks then 10mg a day for the next two to three weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thanks Buff. So you would just start right up and run it for another 3 weeks being that I already ran it for 1?

It wouldn't hurt.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I would complete the plan that you had, one week alone isn't enough to get you back to normal in terms of producing your natty test
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

why did you quit it?

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, no good reason. I had a friend I hadn't seen in 10 years visit and we partied hard. I took it the first night but we were coming in at all hours so I began skipping it.