Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equipoise VS Deca?

Default Equipoise VS Deca?

as the titles says what is more effective.. im looking to put more size on

i have got on hand test e from an aussi lab

and im debating on either equipose or deca... what do u think, the equipose is also aussi but it is more costly
    than the deca.

let me know in your opinion what is better and the difference between the two thanks in advance!!

Eq cycle is more expensive but you get leaner gains. Deca is always awesome tho as well. It Lu bes the joints up and gives great bulk when combod with test. The question is do you want to look bloated or more lean when doing this next cycle?

Deca is the king of bulkers. A good stack would be test, EQ and deca.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

im looking to just blow up. i need to put as much size as possible then for my next cycle i was thinking around sprin/summer time
    do eq,test and tren.. and for now hit up deca and test alone.

The Eq will help with your appetite if you can stand the high blood pressure it causes.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Seeing how your talkin cost I would guess its one or the other? Then go with the deca if your looking for size, EQ is great but the end result are leaner imo. Or if you got the dough make it a threesome as the men above stated above and have a real party..

EQ is hardcore and price is through the roof
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

EQ is hardcore and price is through the roof
    I don't see a big price difference in the two though you would need more eq as most run it higher and longer than your standard 10-12 wk deca run. But whichever you choose its all going to come back to your food intake you get that straight you will grow regardless of what you choose.

And the Eq helps with the appetite tremendously. It's hard to eat when you're not hungry. You wind up force feeding yourself.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

If you were gonna stack all three what would the layout of that look like?