Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The First Cycle! ( Possible Log )

virgin muscle my guess.
    you aspirated? no redness.? the whole muscle is sore, and did you go deep enuf? bout an inch atleast.!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I burried a 1inch needle... no redness but it's more of a soreness where when i bend the muscle and the muscle tightens it pains.. Tonight i'm doing my second pin and my leg's still sore but ALOT better now and i have full range of motion again.

The needle i used was my buddies, finally got my own and got 1.5inch needles so i'm gunna do my left quad tonight and get 1inch deep in forsure... and yea ASPIRATED like crazy believe mee ahahhaha. It's funny, took a while to build up the friggin' courage to pin myself but now second time im actually looking forward to it. I just pushed the pin in slowly and it broke threw the flesh like nothing barley hurt..
    Anyways i'm currently almost done my pre-workout meal and gunna hit the gym letcha know how the pumps are it's been 4days on the dbol..

Second pin went a lot better ! Taking a nice hot shower be4 hand and letting my muscles relax really did the trick... I found it a little hard judging how deep to go with the 1.5inch needle (or is it 1.25 im too lazy to check) left a little bit out, aspirated and injected much slower this time, hoping it'll help with the post-injection soreness. It's been like 5-6hours since the injection and i still got full range of motion in my left quad but man its hurting already. I'm hoping it wont be as bad as my right quad toomorow morning.

All week i've been having a crazy cough and today it didn't get any better. I've worked out with a cold many times before and it always sucks. Test-flu has crossed my mind but im very skeptical as its a long ester.. either way my chest workout was nothing spectacular, on my last set of 215lbs flat bench i usually get a good 3 in, and this time after one i needed a spot. I'm hoping within 4-5 weeks with the dbol i can get to 8 clean reps, but im still in experimentation stage and am kinda just 'dreaming' . So for the most part no real gains on 4 days of dbol @40mg a day, however i did feel more pumped that i can say! Slightly perhaps... but more pumped .
    Last edited by MattyP; 12-27-2011 at 02:55 AM.

OH btw ! I havn't started the Adex yet, and i'm in a big mixup actually !
    I got buddies telling me do not even touch the adex while on the dbol as ur being counter-productive to the water retention which gives you muscle strength and i should only take it if i feel sides. Then i got people telling me to take .5mg adex e3d and when im off the dbol and only on test .25adex E3D which is kinda opposite to what i first stated. And finally one buddy is telling me .25 adex all the way through and only up it if you see sides.. Dillemaa :S what do i doo ! I'm ready to start the Adex like NOW if needed. Thanks for any guidance in advance guys !

And finally one buddy is telling me .25 adex all the way through and only up it if you see sides..

Do this ^^^.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Fighting through this cold ! coughing like crazy

Good pump today ! did biceps + Back and had my first .25mg of Adex... Tasted kinda like sugar hmm
    Toomorow's Third pin, time to attempt my delt won't lie i'm a little scared aha

Looks like a lot of girls have new year resolutions, so many broads at the gym wow test levels
    Last edited by MattyP; 12-28-2011 at 11:10 PM.

dbol aromatizes very highly, keep on the adex
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

KK thanks guys! I plan on sticking with the adex at .25 E3D and see how it goes with sides. I got a lot of adex on hand, so maybe near end of cycle i'll up to .5 E3D to help get some water weigth off at the end.. ?? perhaps?

Today at gym finally some good gains, i'm beggining to like this dbol. My plan today was to do shoulders, then to do my first right delt injection. Did 75's dumbell military press for first time and was able to control the weight well, the smile I had on my face ! My delt injection afterwards however, did not enjoy one bit. Pinning damn quads was a joke, but the delt damn hard going in, and also had only one hand able to use throughout the whole injection so it made it tricky. When i pulled out, first time i saw blood, and shit it was alot! I think i injected to close towards my armpit.. and immediatley afterwards i had a numb/sharp pain sensation in my delt.. however 2-3hours later the pain subsided and surprisingly there's no soreness now, i'll see how my delt feels in morning. Overall i'm not impressed with my delt injection, and i'm thinking monday i will go back to my quads. Lemme know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions !

Ohh andd im really curious, im goign with 5eggs ever morning, 2 whole 3 eggwhite only. What do u guys usually aim for !?

Delt pins can take some practice. Here's how I do it, maybe this could help you: I sit on the edge of the bed, and the side I'm pinning I let that arm hang down, resting against the inside of that leg. The other arm (operating the syringe) I have my elbow propped on the knee to keep it steady. And during the process, I can also use my pinky finger to steady my hand against the arm being pinned. This position will give you more flexibility to reach the outer part of the delt without suffocating yourself by the self-bear-hug. Hope that paints a good picture, but like I said it will take practice.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.