Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The First Cycle! ( Possible Log )

i use my pinky for stability too. that way your not going in and out like a race horse if you dont no where to pin and you have defined muscle, push against the bed and youll se the teardrop shape in your delt.. i go 2 inches above the point of that..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I like that corner on the bed method ! Gunna try that next time. That was exactly my problem i feel like im suffocating when im reaching for my delt with the opposite arm haha. But also i'm kinda getting depressed now, i wokeup this morning and the soreness in my delt OMG i could not even move my arm until now... I know it's said not to inject more then 1ML in your delt, and i injected exactly 1ML. But damn this soreness is a killer. I'm in a big debate for monday... Left delt or back to right quad.. I can't muster up the courage to attempting my glute.

I've injected 5ml in my delts and everywhere else with no significant pain. It's just virgin tissue losing its cherry I think.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hope everyone had a good new years eve !
    Yeahh BufBiker you were right, 4 days now and I just have a tad bit of soreness left in my delt. It could be maybe I did not inject deep enough? Either way I've opted tonite to inject my right quad for a second time. I was wondering how long u guys usually wait before pinning the same site again?
    Also! The dbol's nutss my lifts have officially gone madd !! Only thing is I feel like a fat fk and lost all my definition I was never a really skinny guy but I've worked hard to maintain around 12% bodyfat but damn now that feels like it's out the window. Maybe up the adex?

Hey guys! been a while since i updated this... for anyone interested i'm approaching the 200lb mark ! weighed in this morning at 198lbs.

Tonites going to be my first pin of week 8... i'm on just Test E now at about 750mgs/week. When i finished my dbol orals at week 6 i really thought i'd loose some of my lifts and forsure my weight as the water weigth went away... MAN WAS I WRONG. Turns out week 7 has been the best gains so far. My lifts are increasing (more linearly but increasing) and i lost a fair amount of the water weight yet my weight on the scale has still been increasing PUMPED

Only downside i gotta say, is that teh dbol really played with my mind, i feel bigger and am lifting more but loosing the definition i had is kinda agrivating at times. Plus the bloat from test E is becoming more predominant now.
    We'll see how switching over to prop goes, but as stands right now just on Test E happy training all !

The d-bol strength should stay with you for the duration of the cycle. One thing that might cause you some anguish is that you may have plateaued strength wise on the d-bol.
    When you come off cycle you will lose a bit of strength.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!