Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Planning First Cycle/Input appreciated

Exclamation Planning First Cycle/Input appreciated

I joined this forum a few months back and now i am planning my first cycle that i will start at the beginning of February.

Stats:
    Hight: 180cm
    Weight: 88kg
    BF: 15%

I have been lifting religiously for the past 3 years and my nutrition is perfectly dialed in (when it needs to be).
    As I have stated in the title this will be my first cycle and I would like to make the best of it since from what I hear your first one is your best.
    I have several close friends that are seasoned pros and I have learned a lot from their experience. So far this is what I have come up with.

Week 1: 250mg Sustanon, 200mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 2: 250mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 3-6: 500mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 7&8: 250mg Sustanon, 200mg Deca

I know this is kind of a short cycle at 8 weeks but i would like to keep it short since i am doing a second cycle in June.
    I will also be taking 0.25-0.5mg Arimidex(EOD) throughout the cycle

I was planning Nolva and Clomid for PCT but I heard that Nolva could have some problems with Deca? I don't know if that's true i would like some input on that if anyone has experienced it.

Please feel free to rip me a new one if you dont like what i am proposing, i am here to learn and i am very open to input!

Thanks

You should know that Deca is rather slow acting and most of the people who use it go with 14-16w cycles. If you still want to keep it short which I don't recommend you will be better off with a faster acting nandrolone like NPP.
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 12-20-2011 at 06:44 AM.

any more input would be appreciated guys, thanks

8 weeks is too short for long esters. Your Sustanon wont even kick in until week 6 or 7. Why are you stair stepping up an down? Taperring is old school and does not make sense, since we have better AI's available.

Sustanon should be ran at 14 - 16 weeks minimum, and while I have ran Decca, NPP and Tren, I would personally never use Decca for more than 10 to 12 weeks.

If you run any Nandrolone (Tren, Decca or NPP), you always need either dostinex or caber. You run either at 1mg every 3 days starting at week 5 or 6 and through your PCT.

Again, 8 weeks will not help you.

8 weeks would need Test prop and either Tren or NPP.

Also, always run Test 4 weeks past a nandrolone.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

While you would easily survive a simple 500mg a week sust cycle, you definitely shouldn't try Deca on a first cycle. Why ? Well let's just say that steroids work well when you have the experience to use them properly.
    In fact a lot of people here would say that Sust is not ideal for a first cycle. Running just two test esters will give you more stable levels of testosterone in your blood, a better cycle start and easier to control doses. Why don't you try:
    12 weeks:
    1-4: Test P: 150mg/eod
    1-12: Test E: 250mg twice a week (500mg total)
    1-12w: A-dex 0.25 eod

PCT:
    Aromasin - 1-4w: 25 mg/eod 4-8w: 12.5 mg/eod
    Clomid 50,50,25,25
    You can add some Vitamin E capsules here at 800IU/ed. It promotes bloodflow to reproductive organs and has a nice synergy with Clomid when it comes to sperm count recovery.

It is longer than 8 weeks but I am not a fan of short cycles. It's a great cycle for a beginner and if your diet and training are ok, you will experience the gains of your life

Quote Originally Posted by elochai View Post
    I joined this forum a few months back and now i am planning my first cycle that i will start at the beginning of February.

Stats:
    Hight: 180cm
    Weight: 88kg
    BF: 15%

I have been lifting religiously for the past 3 years and my nutrition is perfectly dialed in (when it needs to be).
    As I have stated in the title this will be my first cycle and I would like to make the best of it since from what I hear your first one is your best.
    I have several close friends that are seasoned pros and I have learned a lot from their experience. So far this is what I have come up with.

Week 1: 250mg Sustanon, 200mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 2: 250mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 3-6: 500mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca, 50mg D-bol(ED)
    Week 7&8: 250mg Sustanon, 200mg Deca

I know this is kind of a short cycle at 8 weeks but i would like to keep it short since i am doing a second cycle in June.
    I will also be taking 0.25-0.5mg Arimidex(EOD) throughout the cycle

I was planning Nolva and Clomid for PCT but I heard that Nolva could have some problems with Deca? I don't know if that's true i would like some input on that if anyone has experienced it.

Please feel free to rip me a new one if you dont like what i am proposing, i am here to learn and i am very open to input!

Thanks
    Not to be an ass, but your advice from your seasoned pro's is bad, sorry. I know it's hard to listen to some shmo on the net so... look around yourself. You can find a ton of info, even off this site, on first cycles... and they look nothing like yours.
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

Ok so from what i've gathered so far would it be more beneficial for me to just do 12-14 weeks of Sus at 500mg/week with Dbol for the first 4 weeks ?
    I will still have to take the Arimidex from the start since i am confident i am prone to gyno. What should my PCT look like? will i be ok with just some Nolva and Aromasin for 4 weeks? Also how long after my last pin will i have to start the nolva and aromasin?
    Thank you for all your input

I already pointed out your PCT. Take time to read the answers to your questions.