Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Cycle (Revised), Need input please

thanks jonny, anyone else maybe who can shed a bit of light on this issue? thanks a lot guys great advice from everyone!

Are you going to have to go for a sperm count a couple of months after the op ? When you're on cycle your sperm count will go through the floor.

I'd be inclined to get the op out the way and get given the all clear from the doctor before jumping on a cycle in case you get any complications etc.

I don't have to go for a count again if I dont want to but eventually i may do it just to make sure that everything is fine. Its a fairly simple procedure so recovery and time out of the gym is around 3 weeks to 1 month the most.

Unfortunately If you can't train for a month you're obviously going to loose strength and muscle mass....If i were you I would wait to get the all clear from the doctor.....train natural for a number of months so you've recovered your strength and mass naturally before jumping on the gear. Jumping of AAS to early after a break you're risking hurting yourself and not getting the most of of your cycle....