Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with second cycle, but some different goals wanted

Default Help with second cycle, but some different goals wanted

Ok i've used Test Cyp, Test prop, T-bol along with HCG, IGF along with PCT. I had great results, I seemed to gain alot more weight and strength than most people do, but I tore my shoulder so it's been awhile since that cycle. Ok I wanted to start another one and here's what I was thinking.
    150mg test prop EOD or 500mg test E ew
    400mg deca or ten e ew.
    HCG

Now the reason i've wanted to run deca is I heard it very good for joints, and i'm very prone to tendonitis, and my joints hurt sometimes. Would this even be a wise idea? And I heard tren is better than deca. can ya'll help me with the cycle abit and dosages, and a PCT. I really wouldn't mind running a test only cycle but like i said I want the deca for my joints. Also I have low test levels already so not sure if I should bump the test up. Thanks everybody.

what is your goal? lean mass, strength, etc...?

I used deca last year mostly to help a shoulder injury and it was awesome for that. I also gained a lot of lean mass (test and deca for 16 weeks total). Deca did make me hold onto a bit of water, but I was OK with that since my goal was mass.

I assume that you've been training for a while, older than 25yr, etc...
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Not necessarily lean mass, i've never been ripped. I would like mass without a ton of water so guess you can say lean mass. Something that is easier to keep your gains. Right now i'm like 225 and need to loose some fat but when I did my last cycle I was 240 and leaner. I didn't realize how much I really gained I seriously probably gained 30lbs of muscle in 16 weeks so i'm perfectly fine with using just the Test, T-bol and HCG but want something to help with my joints and tendons too. I would prefer to keep the strength down but really strenght comes with mass usually. My first cycle I got SO strong that I tore my rotator cuff but i'll be more careful next time around.
    And yes i'm 36 been training on and off for awhile I plan on getting in better shape before I start, I just want to get everything ready to go.

Running test only sounds like a good plan and a low dose of deca should help the joints out quite a bit. If you're only looking for joint help and want to avoid bloat, water retention, etc... I think I would be OK to run the deca at 200 or 300mg/wk for the first 12-16 weeks. What does your cycle plan look like? Can you lay it out here?
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Does Trenbolone give the same joint comfort of deca? What I was looking at was:
    1-14 Test Cyp or Eth 500mg pw or prop 200mg EOD
    1-12 Deca or Tren 300mg pw
    HCG throughout cycle 75iu EOD
    1-4 T-bol have to research dosage
    Adex .25mg e3d

I'll do some research on the PCT and the dostinex/cabaser.

Since you are talking prop for the test why not use NPP instead of deca?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Tren does not do much for joints at all. Deca does for sure. NPP also does.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Never tried NPP it does look better than deca per the description. Ok so what would be the dosage and injection frequency of NPP?
    Last edited by pavetim; 01-05-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Since you are talking prop for the test why not use NPP instead of deca?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Tren does not do much for joints at all. Deca does for sure. NPP also does.
    I agree with both of those statements.

NPP basically is the short estered version of deca. It encourages lean mass similar to tren with less sides. I would rate it as a happy median between the two steroids. It isn't quite as strong as tren but the gains are similar in nature, more like what you would end up with post cycle, post pct if you ran deca. By that I mean deca seems to give a smooth bulky look while on and several weeks post cycle you tend to lose that watery smooth look. Basically you achieve the more leaner look while on and post cycle when you run NPP.

IME 200mg 3 times per week or 175mg EOD is a nice dose. I would run the test prop around the same and run it out a couple weeks longer than the NPP.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ok thanks, sounds good thats something to consider. I'll do the NPP if I decide to stack the test which i probably will.