Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sleep issues

Default sleep issues

Has anyone herd of any lack of sleep isssues happening whilst on test prop

sleeping issues are very common while on cycle.

a little bit of the green stuff can take care of that!

Yup.
    I've been waking up quite a few nights in the middle of sleep. It sucks...

Go see your doctor, if you are lucky he/she will give you something to sleep on.
    Halcion 0,25 mg always did it for me and you wont feel any side effects from it.
    I had no trouble getting 8 hours every night

Are you at the begining of Cyle? I also experience some lack of of sleep but eventualy will go. You can try some zinc magnezium (ZMA) , it can help sometimes. Your body is feeling the extra test and belives that he is allready full of sleep and this is one of the causes you get op in the middle of the night. If you are strong psiho and you are heavy trained you get back on sleep again soon. But it can heapen 3-4 times a night.

Get a job where yoiu work hard all day long. I never have any problems sleeping.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Have got a job where i work hard, so thats not the problem. Glad to report the sleep seems to have gone back to normal.

Hazcat Guest

If they come back a combination of 5-HTP and melatonin works wonders.
    If that doesn't work get some Remeron .... that shit will knock you out.

Just go to your doctor and tell him/her you've been having trouble sleeping. If you haven't used sleeping pills much before, you'll find them very effective. Just keep in mind that using those things for 12 weeks would be considered not so good an idea. But then I have done it for other medical reasons. Just requires extra care. Personally, Stilnox is my favorite because it has less side effects and little growth in resistance. Plus it is super strong, for those of us with resistance to your usual Benzo's. Downside is that if you touch alcohol with it, you'll wake up in a jail cell the next day wondering what happened.