Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Traveling with gear (to the UK)

Default Traveling with gear (to the UK)

I am going to be traveling to the UK in the next few days and I would like to know a few things about travelling with gear. I just want to take my Sus with me. I found this post (UK Steroid Law.) which pretty much says it is legal to import steroids into the UK for personal use. It's from an actual pharmacy so it doesn't look dodgy or anything, it's sealed in brand new boxes. I will have everything in my Hold luggage the one that i check in, so if i am not opened at customs when i arrive this wont even be an issue. But if they do open my bag and they do find my gear what happens then? Anyone knows if this link above is legit? Thanks

P.S: i will be staying in the UK for almost 2 months so not taking it with me is not really an option.

If you have a perscription for it and its only what you need while your away it should be ok. YOU MUST HAVE THE ORIGIONAL PERSCRIPTION WITH YOU IF CUSTOMES WANTS IT.

If you want to be safe dont take it.

Agreed if prescribed then government can't take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

There has to be more to this law than that. I know that UK laws are less strict than US laws on this topic, but IMO you should only believe the law when you read it for yourself. I am a believer that a lot of great info is passed along through these forums, but i'm not sure I would trust a forum post to keep me from getting arrested. Just be careful and do some more homework before you take this trip.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

Agreed with Joose on thisone.
    But I do know that you can take aas into the UK for personal use. It is legal. Don't know about needing script.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | South East Wales | More young men 'using steroids'

im pretty sure the BBC has their facts straight...

"Steroids are legal to buy but illegal to sell which has encouraged their growth on the black market.

Users are also legally allowed to buy steroids abroad and bring them back into the country, if they are for personal use. "

There is hardly any fuss about steroids here at all. Its legal to have a three month supply for yourself. Never hear of any busts.
    Dont know how strict airport customs are so bring your script(probably not very if they are anything like postal customs). Once here you wont have any problem.

Yes in the UK you can bring steroids in as long as they are for personal use. The thing with customs is they don't have a clue what is for personal use as there are no official guides.....so a few bottles of sus will be fine.

For example over here it's pretty common to buy steroids in Egypt where you don't need a prescription and bring them back and customs won't bother you....if you had a suitcase full that's a different matter.

Don't try and hide or conceal the AAS just pack it as you would any other medicine in your hold luggage

I know you can use and import into the UK. but I'm not sure if it's legal to bring it in from another country.. Cause in theory. You broke a law if you came from another country which where it is illegal. Not that the UK have anything to do what you do elsewhere.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I want to move to the UK.

Such a bad stigma about steroids here from people who know nothing about it. If I hear another comment about roid rage I'm gonna kill someone...jk
    75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90kg
    |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    ==============================>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^PROGRESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^