Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testicular Atrophy

Default Testicular Atrophy

3 weeks into current cycle :
    dbol kickstart 40mg/day 6 weeks
    Test E 600mg/week 14 weeks

The initial plan was to not run HCG during or at PCT. Just Nolva and Clomid + rest of my adex. However immediately after taking dbol my balls began to shrink. Libido actually went down! Now the test is starting to kick in... Mental gains thats forsure! But my balls have shrank CONSIDERABLY. To the point where i'm starting to worry! Is this an indication i will have trouble getting my natural test levels up during PCT? I expected atrophy, but damnnn not this bad. Would you guys recommend adding HCG due to how my body's reacting to the suplemental Testosterone I am adding.

Also, this might help, the next day after every injection I feel very weak, kind of even drousy. I initially thought it was due to the unbalance of Test in my system and i would eventually reach homeostasis yada yada.. However it's been 7 injections now, and everyday after the injection still feel drousy... even coughing.

Thanks for any advice in advance guys

Hmm of course you can run hcg if your worried. @ 250iu twice a week. Are you still on dbol now? If you are they might sprint up abit when your just on the Injectable.. Your only at the beginning my guess is your body is starting to stabilize now, give it a week and see how you feel
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

My guess is the excess water weighjht from the d-bol is what is making you drowsy and cough.
    You might want to up your adex.
    My balls practically disappear sometimes. but then a week or so later thet reappear nice and plump on cycle.
    You van add the hCG now or wait until post cycle and run it then. Or don't run it at all. It's all up to you. No matter what, you'll be fine inthe end.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Im with buff, remove the dbol and see how it goes.

I would also NOT run hcg on cycle it increases E2 levels quite quickly. Or you controll it right from the start

As for PCT you will be ok, the body is a great machine.

just keep going, its normal for your balls to shrink without HCG. Sometimes when i have sex and am on cycle one of them retracts back up into me! :0 too much slapping about i suppose but point is its happened now and there is 2 things you can do. one is start taking HCG at 250iu twice a week AND start taking adex 0.25mg/day for the duration of the dbol, then drop it to 0.25mg/EOD the rest of the cycle. or just run with it and dont worry, they will come back after your cycle

From my own experience I will say HCG post cycle is always a good idea. Don't worry about the atrophy while on cycle, it really doesn't matter and even if you took hcg during cycle and your testis were of normal size that's all it is doing for you. I'm on TRT these days and mine are quite a bit smaller than normal but I just don't care.

I suggest starting the HCG the last day of aas. Run 1000iu ED for ten days. Make sure you are running an AI when running the HCG as it will spike estrogen. I would stay on the AI a couple weeks into pct. Start your pct the day after you end HCG. The HCG will stimulate HTPA and help get your natural test production going quicker.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

I like running hcg on cycle for several reasons. One it feels better to me during sex when I shoot my load. Two it adds to the amount of testosterone flowing in my system. I think your body responds best to your natural testosterone and having it mixed in there is a good idea(just my own warped theory). The E2 is easily controlled by using an AI. Third it makes PCT easier by having the testes up and running throughout and you don't get a huge burst of testosterone just prior to PCT by shooting high dose at the end of the cycle. Also a higher dose at the end of the cycle could desensitize the leydig cells temporarily.

With that said many protocols have been used successfully through the years by many using steroids and those not using but wanting help for reproduction purposes. I don't judge anyone else's style as any better worse than what I use.

I've seen protocols for using hCg at doses as high as 2500iu per day for a month. Not very wise due to the possibility of desentization as Haz has pointed out. But I don't think that 1000iu for a short period of 10 days will do that.....probably.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Wow, seriously reassuring knowing I'm not the only one with balls hiding away loll. If I do HCG, I'm thinking Post cycle like Floridagrowin said. I know HCG has to be administered SubQ, but as for where exactly most of you guys inject it SubQ im really not sure. Abdominal area?

Also, I never found reason to up my Adex as my sides have not really been that bad, no sore tits or anything. However, I've been holding ALOT of water but assumed that was just a part of the game with dbol. Now im considering upping the adex i'm not sure haha. I got another week and a half on the dbol, hopefully afterward the coughing will go away, people are starting to tell me to stop smoking with this wheezing and coughing -_- I don't even smoke.

It doesn't matter as to where you inject. Most people do the belly since it is easy to access.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!