Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proviron Help

Default Proviron Help

I am going to be starting my first cycle in about a month, the layout is the following

Week 1-12(possibly 1-14) Test-E 500mg/week
    Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-12 Adex 0.5mg/EOD

I happen to have 60 x 25mg Proviron tabs and i would like to integrate them in this cycle, how would i go about doing that?

Thanks

Run Adex higher while on dbol then drop it back down run it up to the first week of pct as estrogen will still be in you from the enanthate. I don't know much about proviron, but my understanding you should run it at the back End of the cycle.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

I'm switching from adex to aromasin for week 13&14 so thats all sorted out, do you really think that i'll need more than 0.5mg eod when o dbol? what dose would you recommend? 0.50 ed?

Oh sorry mate didn't notice your dosage .5 eod is good for starting. Maybe .5ed see how you feel. Then after the Bol drop to .5 e3d or even .25 eod. See how your feeling etc.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

no one able to help me integrate the proviron in the cycle?

Since my quantity is limited is it better to take 25mg/ED for 8 weeks or go for 50mg/ED for 4 weeks? Also which weeks should it be? the last weeks of the cycle or around week 5 when the test will start to kick in?

Proviron is ran throughout the whole cycle at either 50mg or 100mg/ed.
    It's not just an AI, it's mostly used to decrease SHBG levels and increase levels of free testosterone which will result in much better overall efficacy of your cycle. As a DHT and strong androgen Proviron will also add a nice definition to your muscles and keep you less bloated. Usually it doesn't come cheap though since one tablet is 25mg and if you take it at 50mg/ed you will have enough for 30 days at 100mg/ed just for 15 days.

I love proviron, great stuff. I highly recommend it if you can find more. If you can't find more run it at 50mg/ed for the last 30 days of your cycle to improve your results.

Good luck

so I was able to get my hands on more Proviron, i can now ran it for my entire cycle, what I would like to know is if i should run it from Week 1, or if i should start when i drop the Dbol, also should i run it past the test and into PCT?

Start at 50mg/ed week 1 and after you drop the d-bol increase at 100mg/ed until the end of the cycle.

Yeah ive used proviron and it hardens you up nice, it basically an oral masteron. Yeah you should run as blackjack suggested but if your gonna do that i would not run the adex at .5mg ed as suggested by johnnyboy because proviron has anti estrogen properties and with the two combined with the adex at that high of a dose might lower estrogen to the point of hindering your gains. You need some estrogen bro and you dont want aching joints. I was running .25mg of adex ed and 50 mg of proviron and that was too much. try starting with .25mg eod on the adex and adjust if needed.