Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca for joint aid

Default Deca for joint aid

would site injected have more benifet for joint relief or is it more systematic?

Nope, not really.

All you get from Deca in terms of joint management is joint water retentaion which will alleviate pain but is not known to have any healing properties, if your joints are damaged that is. Some believe that Deca improves collagen production which is an important factor for joint health but I did not found any studies to confirm that.

but if that where true wouldnt alot of AAS that increases water retention benifit in joint aid? suss,test e/c, dbol etc.

nope. There are different kinds of water retention - Intracellular (like creatine monohydrate), Intramusclar (meaning inside muscle but in between the cells (like the steroids you mentioned), Subcutaneous (meaning between muscle tissue and skin like with increased sodium intake) etc. Not all steroids are able to drive water inside your joints to alleviate pain-related issues. That is why Anadrol is so famous in powerlifting.

site injections wouldn't help and they'd probably hurt like hell.

There are 3 main reasons why deca helps releive joint pain.
    1) it is a significant anti-inflammatory compound.
    2) it promotes intra and extra cellular water retention, which kinda acts like a lubricant for joints.
    3) Most ligaments are made up of proteoglycans which are basically proteins and short chained carbohydrate molecules. Since deca (and almost every other steroid) promotes protein synthesis, if you have damaged ligaments, the repair will be accelerated if you take them.
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Deca promotes collagen synthesis which is why it is so beneficial to joints. And you are somewhat right that products like Test E would also be beneficial for joint relief due to water retention. But Deca heals joints whereas the excess water with longer estered test products goes away after you stop use.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

That might be true, I just want to share a personal experience.
    It is said that stretch marks appear due to lack of collagen and elastin. If Deca improves Collagen synthesis why did my last Deca cycle leave so many stretch marks that I have to deal with now ?

Because you got huge fast off of it and your skin couldn't keep up with the growth.
    My guess is that you were also pretty young when this happened.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i was just wondering if straight to the target would be better.

look at alfutop and adequan. The both work all over but protocal is injection into the damaged area.

It is possible they might help you recover more quickly.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!