Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I get her pregnant?

Default Can I get her pregnant?

My boyfriend just cycled off steroids, we are trying to get pregnant. How long could it take for his "baby making stuff" to become normal again. He only wants to be off for 3 months & every thing I hear tells me it could take much longer than that

He will be back to normal in about 3 weeks if he follows his PCT properly.

6-8 weeks for him to be fully 100% operational. But you CAN get "knocked up" while on steroids too, you just have to do it more, and where is the harm in that?

Well thank you. That's good to hear. I know you can get pregnant while on them but that wasn't working for us as we are very active in that area! He has now been off them for about 5 weeks. So hopefully I will get pregnant in the next 7 weeks cause he is already ready to start again.

The general rule is time on + PCT = time off.

so if he was on for 16 weeks, and followed a 5 week PCT he SHOULD be off for 21 weeks.

Do you mind if I ask how old you guys are?
    Have you both been tested, meaning...

Him sperm test
    You Ink in the cervex type test (sorry dont know what they are called)
    Fertility tests I guess.

I was married for 18 years, both of us were tested and both came out ok, but after that long of dumping the sperm in the little box...
    Not a single present from the stork....

Sometimes its just not your time....
    Dont get me wrong here, I dont want to ruffle your feathers....

Kids rock, I have a son and he means the world to me!

There are several avenues we can talk about if things dont work out after another 7-10 weeks. Your gyno and GP would also be good people to talk with, TOGETHER, if you have not already done so.

Also if your man is a regular steroid user, it would be good for him to come on here and get more education.....

Steroids are not contraception. While his natural Test production has stopped that does not mean you cannot get pregnant. Yes, the chances are very small and even smaller if he has cycled before. But, his body is still producing some sperm although it is minimal.

If you want the best chance of getting pregnant, I suggest you tell him to cycle in HCG at 250 - 350 IUS 2 times a week. It will keep his testicles working.

Lots of guys who cycle heavy have gotten their partners pregnant, Branch Warren, on cycle for at least 15 years just had a baby, Evan Centropini on cycle for at least 5 years just had a baby girl and Big Ben Packman P from Canada, just had a baby as well and I know he has been a user for 7+ years.

My wife and I are planning as well, I have been on a series of cycles for the last 3 years, I am adding 10 days of HCG to my cycle every month from now on.

If you do add the HCG, tell your hubby he needs to have aromasin on hand. as aromasin will be his AI during the HCG cycles.

Good luck with the kiddo, major life changing experience.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

He is 32 I am 29. I have a 12 yr. old & he has a 6 yr. old. I also had another child a few years back that passed away due to S.I.D.S. So I don't think the issue would be me, but you never know. Neither of us have been tested. As we have only been trying for a few months, but during all but 5 weeks of that he was using steroids.

I dont think his use of steroids makes much difference.

Sperm count is lower but I dont think its like A LOT.
    Anyone know by how much? I have not read any studdies on the subject.

Sex every 2 days for a month should fix you up.
    And it cant be deposited oraly.....

Sorry thats the dirty fucker in me coming out, or is it the extra test....anyway back on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    I dont think his use of steroids makes much difference.

Sperm count is lower but I dont think its like A LOT.
    Anyone know by how much? I have not read any studdies on the subject.

Sex every 2 days for a month should fix you up.
    And it cant be deposited oraly.....

Sorry thats the dirty fucker in me coming out, or is it the extra test....anyway back on topic!
    Oh I chuckled...
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

Thank you every one. I do know that you can get pregnant while on steroids, but we were not having luck with that. Also it was time for to cylcle off. So that was just a plus for trying to make a baby!

Babies are over rated!

you will have more fun without