Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training on Test

Default Training on Test

Guys this is a fairly straight-forward question, but it's been eating at me for a while I think it's worth throwing out there.

I understand all the talk about over-training and all that. But i've always been a big-fan of working out with LOTS of sets. Not necessarily high reps, usually start off 15 reps than up the weight until I hit about 6reps on the last set. But i'm talking about like Minimum 4-5 different workouts per muscle group, maybe even 2 muscle groups a day. Back/bi Chest/tri ... The thing is, is it really true that while your test levels are really high, it is beneficial to workout for longer?

Also, During PCT while your test levels are low, is it also true to cut your workouts shorter with less sets due to the fact your in such a cadabolic state?

I love being at the gym for 2hours

A bulking workout should never exceed 60-70 mins no matter what you like. It is not true that it's more beneficial to train longer while on test.

I see guys in the gym all the time doing 10-15 sets of curls, then they go hop on some preacher curls, then they go do some d-bell concentration curls. They have 15" arms. I go in, do my 5-6 sets of barbell curls and leave with mt 20+ inch arms.
    Figure the rest out.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Here is my opinion:

I dont believe in over training, just under recovery.
    If your diet is in check, and your juice is around 500mg you should be more than fine. I can do doubles, but only if my diet is in check.
    Protien synthasis starts 3 hours after your workout and runs for up to 48 hours, and is evlevated for up to 72 hours. In theory just because your not sore\sore. After 2-3 days your muscle should be good to go again.

Where I see an issue is in the long term, Onset muscle sorness, tendon\ligment issues etc.
    The fact here is that your going to grow more muscle than the body can deal with quite quickly. You will need breaks, I would say a week off forevery 5-6 weeks on.

I run my own body this way and it seems to work. When I am trying to grow and put on serious size very quickly. 3-4 months is quick IMO.
    Run doubles chest\tri, back\bi, legs\shoulders. Rest, repeat.
    Its very brutal on the body.

Recovery methods:
    Diet on track
    Hot baths\hot tub
    Steam room
    Extra water
    Extra supplaments BCAAS, fish oil etc.
    Massage
    Cupping
    Deep tissue massage
    Faschia streching

I see guys doing the same shit over and over and over again, just like buff does. I have a guy in his 50s that I see do 100s of crunches every day, day in, day out.
    He came up to me the other day after not seeing me for 6 months and said "hey i herd about this androgel stuff, its what all the big guys are using to hold their size" I just laughed and asked him how his diet was...

There are lots of methods to get big, I think stressing the muscle all the time is where it counts, whatever way you make that happen.
    I know IFBB pros that train like me and they are not the same as me obviously. But im also not on 20IU of GH a day

I also know people that train like me, and dont look any where close to me (and Im not that good comparitive to a IFBB pro)
    Diet, hormones and rest. Here are my rules...

Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Drugs

But you can still overtrain. I'm on tons of gear and have a dialed in diet yet I occassionally find myself in a state of over training.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    But you can still overtrain. I'm on tons of gear and have a dialed in diet yet I occassionally find myself in a state of over training.
    Theres always a line...Each person is a bit different. I bet if you upped your calories a bit more, that line would be different

Not really. You will rather damage your digestive system. Adding Glipizide and/or insulin will give you a mighty boost though.
    It's not about calorie intake or face stuffing unfortunately. I wish I could eat birthday cakes all day long and french fries and gummy bears etc. A normal stomach while resting is about the size of two fists. Most of the food takes 2-5 hours to fully digest. And the bigger the meals, the more blood will go into the stomach to enable digestion, which means lesser blood flow to your muscles that need regeneration and an increased chance of ulcer, gastritis etc.
    The trick is to utilize macronutrients more properly and to improve timing, monstrous calorie intake is a myth or best case scenario sub-optimal way to regenerate.

Actually i totally agree with dark on this one. i mean yes there is a point that no matter how much you eat or are juicing that you can overtrain but i do believe its diet dependent even more than the juice. For example when im eating to bulk which is about 6,000 to 7,000 calories a day and at least 400gs of protein a day i can hit each muscle group on a five day rotation and i feel truthfully like i could at every four days but i like to be sure not to overtrain. but when i start cutting and my diet is 2500 to 3200 a day it takes me every damn bit of 7 days imbetween each muscle group and sometimes especially legs i feel like its still not long enough.

Well if that were true by eating four boxes of gummy bears (each being 1500kCals) and 400 gr protein you would be able to train like a monster ?