Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anavar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anavar

i go to this site. does any one else use this site?
    Last edited by skateboardking; 01-19-2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: cant ask for source checks or ask for sources

i honestly don't know about that site - ive tried scanning the net to see if its a scam site but i can't decipher yet. some of the guys on here will know for sure bro

read this guys diet and before you consider taking roids follow this plan and be amazed - i bet you don't bother with the roids. i'm 36 thats why i'm going for it. when i was your age i was playing basketball for scotland and eating and training right. you still have loads of natural testosterone in your system therefore you don't need roids. change your diet start on protien shakes and creatine supps and lift heavy weights - a weight that you can only do 7 reps of. you will put on muscle at the same rate as the roid users without any risk bud: follow something like this guys diet!

Hi i'm 18 and been training for 1 year and 3 months.
    I weigh 88kg and almost 6 foot tall. I started at 77kg and i seem leaner than when i started(dont know bf%). i would say i packed on atleast a solid 9-10kg of muscle.

This is my first time cutting since i started training, i feel i have enough size for now...aaaand i would really like a six pack to go with haha

I'm still writing exams so i change times when my meals are eaten etc.
    And i'm going to use Animal Cuts during this cutting time since i heard it works great along with a solid training and eating program.

The diet i structured for this time goes like this:

Universal Animal Cuts - 05:00(Exam days) 07:30(Off days)
    1 Pack on empty stomach

Meal 1 - 05:30(Exam days) 08:15(Off days)
    1 Cup raw Oats
    SSN MultiVitamin(1)

Meal 2 - 06:15(Exam days) 08:45(Off days)
    6 Eggs(1 whole, 5 white)

Meal 3 - 10:00 - 11:00
    119g Tuna + (Salad sometimes)
    OR SSN Whey protein shake

Universal Animal Cuts - 12:00
    1 Pack on empty stomach

Meal 4 - 12:45
    300-350g Chicken breasts
    20ml Olive oil
    1 Cup cooked basmati rice
    2 Cups Vegetables(mixed/brocolli)
    SSN MultiVitamin(1)

Pre Workout - 14:00
    Muscle Marinade 30 min before WO

Post Workout - +-16:00
    SSN Cyto Guard(1 Serving)
    SSN Crea-Mass(1 Serving)
    SSN 5g BCAA Powder
    SSN 5g Glutamine Powder
    15g Glucose Powder

Meal 5 - 18:00
    1-2 Tbs Peanut Butter
    119g Tuna

Meal 6 - 19:00 - 20:00
    300-350g Fish(Hake fillets) or Chicken breasts
    20ml Olive oil
    2 Cups Vegetables(Mixed/Brocolli)

Before Bedtime - 22:00
    1-2 Tbs Peanut Butter
    5g Glutamine powder

Meals 3 and 5 i dont always get in...
    Please if there is anything to add/remove/change! Would appreciate the help! Is there enough/too much protein/carbs/fats?

I'm still going to train like always, moderate weights, 8-12 reps till failure, but do 30 min low int. cardio 2 times a week after weights + once 1 hour low-med int. cardio on its own + abs 3 times a week on non-cardio days.

i can do this... i can do this diet. but hes 18. im 18 i dont understand why he needs them and i dont. i can show you guys a skater that is 23 and uses steroids. his name is chris cole. look him up on youtube. he takes them and stairs and the landing does not affect him when i ollie stairs my legs start to tingle after awhile and i ollie 7 and 8 stair sets. the stairs i do arent small

DONT BUY STUFF OFF THE NET, unless you know 8 people that have purchased from the same site!

Even then its risky.

Also please read the rules, DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES OR SOURCE CHECKS!

oh sorry . my bad

you shouldnt consider anyting like this
    steroids/skateboarding is a bad mixture! steroids/weightlifting/dieting/sleeping/skateboarding would be a much much better approach

In 7 more years if your 18
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Real skaters don't take steroids. Your feet tingle because you sit on your pc rather than training out. Go ask rodney mullen whether he's taking steroids or not. There is no such thing like steroids in endurance sports if we can consider skating an endurance sport to begin with. It's about lung capacity and experience and talent and technique. Things that you probably don't have.
    Last edited by BlackJack; 01-20-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    Real skaters don't take steroids. Your feet tingle because you sit on your pc rather than training out. Go ask rodney mullen whether he's taking steroids or not. There is no such thing like steroids in endurance sports if we can consider skating an endurance sport to begin with. It's about lung capacity and experience and talent and technique. Things that you probably don't have.
    BlackJack by no means do i mean to sound like i am doubting you or your knowledge but endurance sport athletes really dont take steroids? I mean i would feel pretty confident that cyclists are actually using them.. this is a genuine question by the way, i dont mean to sound like a prick