Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what are you guys bench pressing?

I'm 5'7", 55 years old, 254lbs, 8% BF right now, and my bench right now is 535.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You are a beast. Are you by any chance part of the X-men team or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Damn dude. you walk around that lean all the time? Shit...
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

Buff you on GH?

Im jelouse of you bench stats bro.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Buff you on GH?
    It's the Eq bro. That stuff has leaned me out better than tren at 200mg eod. I'm loving this stuff. And my strength is consistant.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

r we talking about one max rep?im 86kg 120kg 8reps;]

i dont bench often, i do dumbells as i get a better squeeze and im all about training for size instead of strength but i have a crap bench. like 275 for 4 at 230 511 and 12% bodyfat. its embarrasing seeing guys who im twice as thick and twice as wide of bench more then me. might start going heavy on sum bench

Am 25,5ft7 and 194Lbs.

Bench is 245 X 5

It's the Eq bro. That stuff has leaned me out better than tren at 200mg eod. I'm loving this stuff. And my strength is consistant.
    I'm on my first cycle of EQ and Test E, how much and how often do you cycle EQ?