Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what are you guys bench pressing?

The title of this thread should be changed to Let's dick Measure

Quote Originally Posted by bronco1 View Post
    I'm on my first cycle of EQ and Test E, how much and how often do you cycle EQ?
    A thread jack, but I'll answer. I don't cycle per se. At 55 years old I don't have a lot of natural test produced any more. So I just run cycles then back off on the compounds used and doses used.
    It's called blast and cruise.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well, size obviously does matter, so I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    Well, size obviously does matter, so I don't see why not.
    I think judging one by how much they can bench is useless unless they are power lifting. I'm in my 40's, 5'8", currently 190ish, 10% body fat. I don't really know what I can bench these days. When I bench to workout I usually go around 245 but I have lifted over 345 in years past. I've never really cared about how much I could lift, its more of a health and vanity thing. Now my boy is in his early 20's, 5'5" and about 115 pounds and less than 5% body fat and benched 205 the other night. He's all natural, no drugs, not even creatine. Now he gets a lot of looks in the gym due to his size and what he benches being its almost twice his body weight. IMO that's impressive.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

5 5 and 115? get ur boy eating flordia! tho that is a nice bench for his size. and i dont think u can judge a persons bench by his size. i see a lot of average joes benching 225 and its impressive as they look like %#$, but ill always remember this one guy around 21-22. scronnie as hell. musta been 150 at 5'9 or 5'10 walk up throw down 5 plates and a 25 for 3 reps. i nearly crapped my pants. then i had all the regulars come up to me and ask me if i could do that. kid had double my god dam bench and im 230 511 and on serious amount of gear.

quote didnt work so matty b

"The title of this thread should be changed to Let's dick Measure "

3 and a half inches bro! because dont u know steroids shrink ur dick into nothing and give u cancer?!? if so ur not watching enough CNN or other media influenced programming

I'm 228 at 5'11 at 13% bodyfat. My bench max is 330.

5'5'' 78 kg 48 years old 15% bf bench 90 kgs for reps, could do more if I had a partner. Don't really focus much on this. Trying to put on leg size and strength. Got up to 150 kg for 2, but backed off to 100 for reps.

Not dialed in yet. Should've followed advice and got things dialed in before starting first cycle. I seem to like to learn from my mistakes rather than those of others.

Strength and size have very little to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    If you are doing bench pressing correctly your shoulders should not engage in the movement. You need to hold your shoulder blades tightly and puff out your chest. In this position you will be able to isolate your chest in the best possible way and protect your shoulders. In fact once you get used to it you will see you have more power and add 10,20kg to your bar just out of better technique. A lot of people include shoulders in their bench pressing especially at the upper end of the movement which often leads to traumas and best case scenario decreases the efectiveness of this otherwise great excercise. One other quick tip which you might already know. Unlike with the smith machine, when you are doing bench presses the movement is not 100% vertical the lowest point being at the lower end of your chest bone and the other one slightly below your neck. I hope this helps.

http://www.build-muscle-and-burn-fat...ench-press.jpg
    Ive tried almost everything man. there are ways which help but theres no escaping it