Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what are you guys bench pressing?

Default what are you guys bench pressing?

i'm 5.7, 36 yrs young, about 10 and a half stone. i'm benching around 65kg lol (not started a cycle yet tho)

thought i would put this up to see what you guys are benching (for your size etc) where are the boundaries on the bench

its not about how much you bench. Its about how you bench it.

I Know guys doing 500 pounds, and Im bigger. Doing my little pink weights.

I dont go over 225 pounds now, I use advance things to propell myself forward.
    Too much weight, and your bound to break some shit. If you break something, your out of the gym for god knows how long...and is it worth it?

im 18 and i bench press 70 pounds im on nothing

Have to agree with dark 100%.

So many people judge a bench weight of being the deciding factor in how strong ya are. Its a HUGE ego thing most of the time. Look at the pro bodybuilders, they don't go all that heavy for their size. I wanna look like i can push 600, not intrested in actually doing it.

But, i let my ego get the best of me sometimes in the gym when some guys are over there acting like 275 is something to yell and get all psyched up on. I am at 365 for 4. I don't ever max, great way to injure youreself if you don't know exactly what you're doing. That being said, i'd love to hit buf's status someday. I don't think my left shoulder will ever allow that though.

ive never been strong at bench ever. 120 kg on a very good day.. im 87kg 5'11''
    but i have perfect form and always have since i started. like the boys said above ^ although there are some guys on here who do push it and have been for 30 years with little or no injuries (buf) lol bastardd
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Last year I was stuck at 275ish. Now I'm mid 400's somewhere. I'll break 5 this year without much trouble... barring injury of course. The number is less significant to me as is benching twice your body weight. Then your doing something.... I'm slowly starting to back off lifting chest as it is a strong point in my physique. I need tricep, shoulder and leg growth badly.
    6'3"
    274lbs
    17% BF
    32yrs old

"You'r training your MIND more than your body dude. Get that self discipline Iron hard and the body simply must follow. The mind gives out BEFORE the body ever does." -Danno

i hate it when guys in the gym try to show off on the bench whats the point, i saw a guy the other day average size, i'm guessing 6'1", 190, decline benching 365lbs, reg. bench 335lbs, but a little later saw him doing lat pull downs with 115 each side, everyone has a strong point and a weak point, benching for me has always been weaker but have strong tri's and shoulders, just gotta work at it and get better i'm more about form as well you might as well do them right the first time instead of waisting all that energy and possibly getting hurt.

Obviously you envy them or else you wouldn't care.
    I think I hate the skinny guys sitting right next to them counting the plates and explaining to the even skinnier ones why this is so advanced or whatever, like they have a clue what they are talking about.

im 18 and i bench press 70 pounds im on nothing
    Lol, I know we are supposed to be sincere and everything here, but at least wait until you start adding plates to your bar before you start sharing. No offense.

bench is my weakest movement ( shoulder issue ) and as embarresing as it is im only benching mid 90kgs (220lbs) but i much prefer using 40kg dumbells (80kg) as it hits me alot harder

And what i hate most is, everyone comes up and the first thing they ask is, "how much do you bench?" lol

Fuck your bench press! its all about squats n Deads Boii!

If you are doing bench pressing correctly your shoulders should not engage in the movement. You need to hold your shoulder blades tightly and puff out your chest. In this position you will be able to isolate your chest in the best possible way and protect your shoulders. In fact once you get used to it you will see you have more power and add 10,20kg to your bar just out of better technique. A lot of people include shoulders in their bench pressing especially at the upper end of the movement which often leads to traumas and best case scenario decreases the efectiveness of this otherwise great excercise. One other quick tip which you might already know. Unlike with the smith machine, when you are doing bench presses the movement is not 100% vertical the lowest point being at the lower end of your chest bone and the other one slightly below your neck. I hope this helps.

http://www.build-muscle-and-burn-fat...ench-press.jpg