Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: your advice /ideas on the "brad pitt steroid cycle"? help please!!!!

Default your advice /ideas on the "brad pitt steroid cycle"? help please!!!!

You can find a bradd pitt steroid cycle on this site consisting of winstrol 50mgs/day, anavar 40mg a day and clenbuterol. It says take 1mg of arimidex everyday and 20mgs a day. I was wondering some input on this because none of them derive from dht and don't have estrogenic properties. I was wondering why you would take nolvadex during the cycle?? Please take a look at the cycle found on the steroid super site and let me know your feedback I was considering running a cycle like this. Also some advice was thinking of instead of clenbuterol trying albterol instead?

Terrible idea my friend. Testosterone is the base of every cycle. Im quite new in this forum but i think you dont want to mix winstrol with anavar either but i am not sure about that. What i am sure about is that this cycle is a terrible idea.

I know itis on this site, but that doesn't make it a good idea.
    Also how would they know it is the Brad Pitt cycle?
    I've never heard an actor talk openly about their steroid use to prep for a movie shoot.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

No i know its not actually based on brad pitt and what hes done. basically its to put on lean muscle and burn fat, to get that ripped look. I was thinking about the testosterone base because it is for each cycle. What would you recommend

dude give your status(age hight weight body fat) cycle history
    Currently of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by pumphouse View Post
    You can find a bradd pitt steroid cycle on this site consisting of winstrol 50mgs/day, anavar 40mg a day and clenbuterol. It says take 1mg of arimidex everyday and 20mgs a day. I was wondering some input on this because none of them derive from dht and don't have estrogenic properties. I was wondering why you would take nolvadex during the cycle?? Please take a look at the cycle found on the steroid super site and let me know your feedback I was considering running a cycle like this. Also some advice was thinking of instead of clenbuterol trying albterol instead?
    That is half correct. Anavar and winstrol don't convert to estrogen but they are both DHT derived steroids. You wouldn't want to take nolvadex during the cycle regardless, you would take an AI like arimidex. There would be no need as neither convert to estrogen but the two together would be very harsh in the liver and hairline.

I agree with Rut, post some stats so we get an idea what advice you really need.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

6'1 210 pounds 12.4 percent body fat(been bulking) could be a bit higher now haven't checked recently. Yes please give me advice I'm looking to lose body fat but not lose too much weight. Last year with HIIT training,dieting and supplementation I got to 185 from 220

Thank you appreciate the thoughts/input

Simple test prop @ 150eod to maintain muscle and drop your calls 500 under maintenance. Add in cardio and your good to go..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

jonny no ai?no pct if you on prop?